Which Reshuffle is Better (so far)

Which one should I start out with?

Defense Reshuffle

Attack and Balance Reshuffle

Also, since I'm probably going to buy from the INTOY, I'm clueless as to pay with American dollars for Euros (the price I believe is 31.2502 american dolars though.) If someone could key me in on this I would appreciate it.
I don't think it's a question of which is better, since it's meant for bought items to be bought to work together.
But if I had to choose one I'd go with the defense shuffle. But then again if you don't have a MFB shooter you might wants to get the Attack. Why are you only getting one anyway?
(Dec. 12, 2008  5:56 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I don't think it's a question of which is better, since it's meant for bought items to be bought to work together.
But if I had to choose one I'd go with the defense shuffle. But then again if you don't have a MFB shooter you might wants to get the Attack. Why are you only getting one anyway?

Because I want to try it out. I'm going to get a starter pack too, and a stadium hopefully as well, but I just want to buy one of these right now.
If your getting a starter, then go for the Defense+Stamina, but this is just me.
Well what MFB do you already have? And what starter are you getting?
(Dec. 12, 2008  6:29 PM)Maz Wrote: Well what MFB do you already have? And what starter are you getting?

Absolutely nothing, that is why I said what I should start with lol. I'm going to probably get the starter with Wolf.
I would go with The Defence & stamina set then because you get the D125 Track which is useful along with the Libra & Virgo Wheel, which are very useful atm.

Then If i was you I would get the Pegasis Starter so you get a Attack bottom and track

EDIT: Just remembered you get a 105 track & F Bottom in the Defence & Stamina Set anyway,
So doesn't really matter what Starter you get ^^
(Dec. 12, 2008  6:38 PM)Blitz Wrote: I would go with The Defence & stamina set then because you get the D125 Track which is useful along with the Libra & Virgo Wheel, which are very useful atm.

Then If i was you I would get the Pegasis Starter so you get a Attack bottom and track

EDIT: Just remembered you get a 105 track & F Bottom in the Defence & Stamina Set anyway,

Does Pegasis have better parts overall than Wolf?
Oh yes, why didn't I mention this before. I would buy both of the reshuffles, but I just need to know if they both come with launchers and ripcords. That was why I was going to purchase a starter.
(Dec. 12, 2008  7:01 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2008  6:38 PM)Blitz Wrote: I would go with The Defence & stamina set then because you get the D125 Track which is useful along with the Libra & Virgo Wheel, which are very useful atm.

Does Pegasis have better parts overall than Wolf?

Well Pegasis has a better wheel than Wolf. So I personally would go with Pegasis Starter as your getting the D125 Track in the Defence & Stamina Set anyway which is the most useful part of wolf.
blitz the weel of wolf is the 2nd more useful imo on a low base it deadly
(Dec. 12, 2008  7:29 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: blitz the weel of wolf is the 2nd more useful imo on a low base it deadly

Oh right I thought it had to much recoil.
(Dec. 12, 2008  7:31 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2008  7:29 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: blitz the weel of wolf is the 2nd more useful imo on a low base it deadly

Oh right I thought it had to much recoil.

really depeneds on the stadium in a balance stadium its not so good it there alot of contact in the stamina it can beat libra for me and in the attack libra wins most of the times but it still still and awsome well and in the attack and balance it a awsome purple!!
Defense and Stamina is the best set.

Only one comes with a shooter and it's the Bey Launcher (string shooter). You should buy a starter as well.
So how does this sound as my purchase?

BB-14 :: Bey Stadium Balance Style

BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type

BB-21 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Attack & Balance Type

BB-11 :: Starter Wolf D125B

About 120 American Dollars for this purchase Grin
There's a complete Wolf in the Reshuffle set, just so you know.
(Dec. 13, 2008  1:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's a complete Wolf in the Reshuffle set, just so you know.

Lol there is? Then what isn't in the reshuffle pack I could get as a starter?
get Bull or Sagittario as starter since they don't come in either shuffle. attack is good 4 startin' out since its 3 blades + string shooter, but the defense one is better for the intermediate launcher grip Virgo, D125 track B bottom (not as combo: just nice parts) and what looks like 105 track and a F bottom for some reason it comes with it
(Dec. 13, 2008  4:17 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2008  1:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's a complete Wolf in the Reshuffle set, just so you know.

pretty much Bull or Saggitario lol

it really sucks that they haven't released the shooter separately
(Dec. 13, 2008  4:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Okay thanks...which has better parts lol...Bull or saggitario?
(Dec. 13, 2008  4:24 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2008  4:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Okay thanks...which has better parts lol...Bull or saggitario?
Bull does saggitario sux 4 some reason I think cuz it lacks movement but bull has power
Neither is very good to be honest. But if you need to get one, get Bull.
Thanks for all your helps guys. I am settling for this then.

BB-14 :: Bey Stadium Balance Style

BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type

BB-21 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Attack & Balance Type

BB-02 :: Starter Bull 125SF BB-02 :: Starter Bull 125SF

Thanks again.
good choice but were r u buyin this from?
(Dec. 13, 2008  4:38 AM)savatoex Wrote: good choice but were r u buyin this from?

The INTOY