Hey everybody

I was just wondering is
of these four, which is good and which is bad:

Dranzer G
Dranzer GT
Dragoon GT
Strata Dragoon G

Help??
All EGs suck to be honest. But the most useful of all those would be Dranzer GT thanks to its AR.
Don't buy anything of them.

There are far better beyblades that you can buy right now. Namely MFB Pegasis, Libra, or Bull.
actually i bought them along time ago I just wanted to know
right now im buying MFB
Again, most EGs flat-out suck and don't do anything for you besides limiting customization options.

Wolborg 4 is [one of?] the only exception, since it's base allows for great Stamina combos.

Out of the four you listed, Dranzer GT's AR is useful for Upper. Strata Dragoon G was pretty terrible, and Dranzer G is about average (I believe). No idea about Dragoon GT.
Well Combining the parts of Dragoon G, Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT gives out a nice customization such as:
AR: 8-Spiker
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Left Engine Gear
BB: First Clutch Base (Dragoon G Version)
CEW: Metal semi-flat
(Nov. 02, 2008  11:46 AM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: All EGs suck to be honest. But the most useful of all those would be Dranzer GT thanks to its AR.

Dranzer GT's AR is good for upper attack. Driger G's AR is good for both smash and upper. Dragoon G's AR is good for smash. The AR's are useful. Also, Wolborg 4 is useful for the base, which can be used in zombie killers. Not all of them suck xd
If you want a left spin upper attack combo Dranzer GT's attack ring is your best bet.
(Nov. 11, 2008  7:31 PM)kinomiya Wrote: Dragoon g
Appolon g

WHaaa???:pwn:
Appolon is no way a good blade
And Im sure Dragoon G has no uses.
(Nov. 12, 2008  1:44 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: And Im sure Dragoon G has no uses.

Eight Spiker is very strong.
It's used for smash, right? For an odd reason I think I got it mixed up with Dragoon V DJ 2002 - Shock! how is that even possible?
(Nov. 12, 2008  2:00 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: It's used for smash, right? For an odd reason I think I got it mixed up with Dragoon V DJ 2002 - Shock! how is that even possible?

They're both Dragoons? Lips_sealed
Dragoon V: 8 Attacker
Dragoon G: 8 Spiker

its easy to get confused about it