Where to start with the Anime and Manga

I'm rather new to beyblade (see my signature) and I've never seen an episode of the anime or read the manga.

Since this as a long running series. Where to start? And where / how to watch?

I'm living in germany and only found Beyblade Metal Fusion (2010, 51 episodes) and Beyblade Burst (2016, 51 episodes) on Netflix. Amazon has Beyblade Season 1-3 (2002-2004),  Beyblade Metal Fusion (2010), Beyblade Metal Masters (2011), Beyblade Metal Fury (2012) and Beyblade BeyWheelz (2012). 

Would it be ok to start with Beyblade Burst and ignore everything before?
What comes after the initial 51 episodes of Beyblade Burst and where to watch that?
I'm reading about Beyblade Burst GT as newest season in 2019?
Where to get that? And would it be ok to start here instead of Beyblade Burst?

And what is with the manga?
This belongs in this thread instead of needing a new one. Thank you.

But to answer your question, it depends on your tastes because each series has it's own tone.

The three original Beyblade seasons have a flashier sports anime feel, having a lot of world championships and tournaments. It also has a mix of supernatural via bit beasts which give the battles some flare, but the world feels sort of down to earth, just with supernatural tops but has some surrealism.

The Metal Saga seasons have more emphasis on fantasy elements. Beyblades have a lot of origin stories here, with the spirits and how the beys came to be, has a fantasy style hero and villains. Metal Masters has some tournament elements and was a bit closer to the original seasons.

Burst keeps things more down to earth and more realistic... in the first season. The Evolution season has that element too but introduces some surrealism. Turbo amps up the surrealism making it a strange hybrid, but feels more out of place than the original seasons which established bit beasts from the start.

So it's really up to you.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...pid1514532