Where to find beyblades in florida

Hi I was just wondering if there or shops around miami-boca raton area in florida[/size]
Beyblades are currently not sold in the US anymore, or North America for that matter. You may find them in a TJ-MAXX's, but that is unlikely. The only way to get them is to import them from Japan. Or you could just wait until Fall 2016 when they hit stores.
Actually I've found Beyblades at a fair amount of stores recently, the most bountiful being marshalls but the finds have been scattered about. I know sometimes CVS will carry them as well as Walgreens...but sadly MFB is coming to an end. Not that I'm not excited for Burts' US release!
If there are still isolated stores with Beyblade stock in them, make sure to add them to the Stores layer of the BeyMap, but yes, otherwise Beyblades are currently not sold and you will have to wait until Beyblade Burst comes out later this year, around fall, before being able to find some in your local shops. For Metal Fight Beyblade though, you will definitely have to order them online.