Where to find Subbed God Episodes

Title, Ive been looking for beyblade burst god episodes that are subbed since i am rewatching the series (havent watched the anime after cho z). If Possible, does anyone know any subs of god thats AFTER episode 21?
I don't think there is any.
I tried searching for them a long time ago- I just gave up later.
I checked in Animixplay, GogoAnime, Kickassanime, 9Anime and even Zorotv.
And they (the Season 2 Subs) are all "completed" Animes on all those streaming sites/apps.
(Jun. 18, 2022  3:34 AM)TurboTranslator Wrote: Title, Ive been looking for beyblade burst god episodes that are subbed since i am rewatching the series (havent watched the anime after cho z). If Possible, does anyone know any subs of god thats AFTER episode 21?

Try Animixplay. Free to use, no need to register for an account(unless you would like to with is also free), big plus no ads, another big plus they have every season s1-s6 in the original japanese and english dubs, lastly they have a very wide selection of anime shows and movies to watch new old modern or classic. Animixplay has it all. Gogoanime, Kissanime, Kickassanime, 9anime, ect. can also work but I don't recommend them; high risk of getting a virus or something and all 4 of those site have inappropriate ads on their website while animixplay doesn't.

Edit: Just read the above comment and looked around online for 5 mins. Found something here: https://www2.kickassanime.ro/anime/beybl...god-115283