Where to find MFB & ZeroG anime in Japanese

Hello,

First, I don't know if there is a specific post for this kind of question, but I haven't found yet. So excuse me if i missed it or if the question was already asked.

So, after so many time, I give up and come to you. Where could i find the anime, all the seasons but mainly MFB & zeroG in Japanese with subtitles english or french?
I know the anime is licensed, so if there is no way to find it on the web, I will be very happy if you know some VideoOnDemand link or which DVD could provide me the anime in JAP+eng sub.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Well heck I just asked this question 2 posts down, nobody has answered but I do know 1-30 of MFB have been fansubbed. The problem is episodes 1-22 seem to have been completely lost as far as I can tell. A lot of volunteer work down the drain I guess.. It honestly baffles me how it could get lost with this many fans around not to mention the 2 groups that fansubbed it should have wanted these to be available for download easily.

If someone could find them for me I'd post a batch up on Nyaa and seed it myself and hope another group will pick up the fansub project. I personally don't like to watch English dubs after all, most of them just plain suck once you've watched the original audio and script and realize the difference in quality.
Ok. But at least, if it's not file from a fansub team, it should exist a DVD or a VOD ( I mean, a regular authorized way) with japanese voice and english subtitles no?
Thank you.
I think MFB episode 13 still exists.
(Jul. 01, 2015  6:01 PM)Wismerhill Wrote: Ok. But at least, if it's not file from a fansub team, it should exist a DVD or a VOD ( I mean, a regular authorized way) with japanese voice and english subtitles no?
Thank you.

No, not really. One can't just assume that they released an anime with subtitles officially, a ton of anime don't get that treatment. That's why there were so many fansub groups in the past before the streaming services took over.

And they wouldn't have bothered fansubbing MFB 1-30 if there were official subtitles to watch to begin with. Its possible it might happen in the future but right now, no.

Its a shame, people don't understand just how much work goes into fansubbing. It is hours and hours of free volunteer work and so many anime viewers acted like spoiled brats and treated fansubbers with no appreciation. But in this case the people who fansubbed MFB 1-30 were very foolish not to post up a batch torrent which would have likely been seeded for years.
I have episodes 12-14 of MFB, but I had no idea the rest were lost(though, if only 30 were ever subtitled out of over 100, than we never put a real dent in it to begin with). I guess I could find the time to upload them somewhere.
(Jul. 02, 2015  3:02 PM)Psykick B Wrote: I have episodes 12-14 of MFB, but I had no idea the rest were lost(though, if only 30 were ever subtitled out of over 100, than we never put a real dent in it to begin with). I guess I could find the time to upload them somewhere.

I have up to episode 29 subbed.
I'm highly interested, but I understand that it's not so easy to upload 29 episodes. At least, some are not lost Smile
(Jul. 03, 2015  10:59 PM)Wismerhill Wrote: I'm highly interested, but I understand that it's not so easy to upload 29 episodes. At least, some are not lost Smile

Actually those 29 are already uploaded to another site, and not by me. Want the link?

I also have the raw versions of Metal Fight Beyblade on my hard drive, but I am missing some episodes (1, 2, 3, 40, 48, 52, 54, 65, 68, 75, 77, 78, 81, 82, 83, 84, 98, 103, 104, 109, 114, 121, 122, 141, 144, 145, 146, 151, and all of Zero G). I talked to a guy recently who has been uploading different episodes, I'll check with him to see if he has any of the ones that I'm missing. Other than that, it's possible that @[Kai-V] or @[DranzerX13] may have some. Hell, maybe even @[Bey Brad] but I doubt it.

I'll also check to see if he has that missing episode of G Revolution.
I have em all. I'll have all 26 episodes up by next week.
(Jul. 04, 2015  2:09 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I have em all. I'll have all 26 episodes up by next week.

Of Zero G?
Thank you so much guys, I thought I will not anymore able to watch it.
If you have a link, don't hesitate to post it.

Thank you again Smile