Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan!

(Jun. 20, 2020  10:47 PM)HR20 Wrote: amazon.co.jp is an amazing service. I had tried it and it came within a week, the packages were also not damaged as well which was great (one of the delivers left the parcel outside my front door in the rain)

Well I mean, it is amazon. Also, do you have to use yen on amazon.jp? I’m from usa and would use usd on amazon.jp, but don’t know if I have to use yen or not.
go to amazon.co.jp to get japan amazon products
snoc, you don’t buy it in Yen, when you go to checkout it automatically converts it to your local Money (usd for you and gbp for me)
(Jun. 20, 2020  10:47 PM)HR20 Wrote: amazon.co.jp is an amazing service. I had tried it and it came within a week, the packages were also not damaged as well which was great (one of the delivers left the parcel outside my front door in the rain)

Well I mean, it is amazon. Also, do you have to use yen on amazon.jp? I’m from usa and would use usd on amazon.jp, but don’t know if I have to use yen or not.
Where do i get the B-09 beystadium cheap and in mass quantity
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:12 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Always the Latest beys

Jet Wyvern in stock  ready to ship, 
Beyblade World  by Zankye

On the posting on the website it "Orders will be start shipping on January 26th(maybe 25th?) through January 28th."

Is this out of date then?
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:27 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:12 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Always the Latest beys

Jet Wyvern in stock  ready to ship, 
Beyblade World  by Zankye

On the posting on the website it "Orders will be start shipping on January 26th(maybe 25th?) through January 28th."

no because tomorrow is the 25th and we're getting it in stock lol
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:30 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:27 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: On the posting on the website it "Orders will be start shipping on January 26th(maybe 25th?) through January 28th."

no because tomorrow is the 25th and we're getting it in stock lol

From the posting that I quoted it is not clear that they are ready to ship.  Literally says "maybe 25th".  So you're telling me that it is confirmed 25th now?
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:34 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:30 PM)originalzankye Wrote: no because tomorrow is the 25th and we're getting it in stock lol

From the posting that I quoted it is not clear that they are ready to ship.  Literally says "maybe 25th".  So you're telling me that it is confirmed 25th now?

Yes that is quite literally why I just posted on the WBO saying that, I was updating the description if you ordered from us it will be shipped tomorow
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:35 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  10:34 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: From the posting that I quoted it is not clear that they are ready to ship.  Literally says "maybe 25th".  So you're telling me that it is confirmed 25th now?

Yes that is quite literally why I just posted on the WBO saying that, I was updating the description if you ordered from us it will be shipped tommorow

I was simply asking for clarification because the information you gave didn't match what was on your site.
Shipping extended in our online store  to UK and Germany
I wanted to buy from MallOfToys because the prices of the Beyblades seem very fair, but they charge $23 for shipping to Germany. Is there a similar store with cheaper shipping to Germany?
(Mar. 08, 2021  2:38 PM)Beast9ty2 Wrote: I wanted to buy from MallOfToys because the prices of the Beyblades seem very fair, but they charge $23 for shipping to Germany. Is there a similar store with cheaper shipping to Germany?

Huh germany,that's pretty far out.

Shipping will be ex
(Mar. 09, 2021  12:19 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  2:38 PM)Beast9ty2 Wrote: I wanted to buy from MallOfToys because the prices of the Beyblades seem very fair, but they charge $23 for shipping to Germany. Is there a similar store with cheaper shipping to Germany?

Huh germany,that's pretty far out.

Shipping will be ex
Never mind, I ordered together with a friend and we shared the cost for shipping.
But I'm still looking for other stores because I will definitely order more and don't want to pay $20-30 or more for shipping each time.

In another thread, a user recommended ever-wish, but I don't know.
This offer looks too good to be true, or what do you think?
Takara Tomy Beyblade Metal Fight BB-108 Starter L Drago Destroy FConfused
Wholesale Takara Tomy Beyblade Metal Fight BB-108 Starter L Drago Destroy FConfused

Edit: I have seen that both items are not in stock. ever-wish seems to be a legit seller.
everwish is pretty good, but their shipping is kinda slow, and their faster shipping is really expensive. Amazon jp is very good, but it doesnt deliver to everywhere in the u.s
Malloftoys and amazon (your safer going with Malloftoys)
(May. 31, 2021  3:52 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Malloftoys and amazon (your safer going with Malloftoys)

MallofToys is being shady right now when it comes to orders so I wouldn't say going with MoT atm is a good idea, at least until they come out and properly admit what happened.
(May. 31, 2021  3:52 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Malloftoys and amazon (your safer going with Malloftoys)

tbh, i'm a bit worried about mall of toys, due to the recent situation, with the preorders.
(May. 31, 2021  4:49 AM)JA Industries. Wrote:

tbh, i'm a bit worried about mall of toys, due to the recent situation, with the preorders.

Recent situation?
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:08 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(May. 31, 2021  4:49 AM)JA Industries. Wrote: tbh, i'm a bit worried about mall of toys, due to the recent situation, with the preorders.

Recent situation?

Basically they lied about what they had in stock, and they created labels a week before they shipped the product out to their customers. When the customers tried to refund they couldn’t because the labels were already made.
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:56 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: Basically they lied about what they had in stock, and they created labels a week before they shipped the product out to their customers. When the customers tried to refund they couldn’t because the labels were already made.

Don't forget the fact that they also hid behind a bunch of lies when it was brought up to them.
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:59 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:56 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: Basically they lied about what they had in stock, and they created labels a week before they shipped the product out to their customers. When the customers tried to refund they couldn’t because the labels were already made.

Don't forget the fact that they also hid behind a bunch of lies when it was brought up to them.
100 percent, the crazy part too is that the db preorders wasn’t the first time they’ve done this too.
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:01 PM)JA Industries. Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:59 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Don't forget the fact that they also hid behind a bunch of lies when it was brought up to them.
100 percent, the crazy part too is that the db preorders wasn’t the first time they’ve done this too.

wasn't it also back in November during the Lucifer The End's release?
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:03 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:01 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: 100 percent, the crazy part too is that the db preorders wasn’t the first time they’ve done this too.

wasn't it also back in November during the Lucifer The End's release?

Yeah, the limit break set also