Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan!

How long does Zenmarket take to deliver? I'm probably planning to buy a couple of stuff from them.
(Jan. 07, 2017  5:32 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: How long does Zenmarket take to deliver? I'm planning to buy a couple of stuff from them.

I think that most middlemen services take the same time to ship/deliver. They just need to wait until the items have reached them/their warehouse, then they let you know, then you decide if you want to package stuff together or have the product shipped right away, and after that it is only up to the Japanese mailing service as well as your country's, for the rest of the delays.
(Jan. 07, 2017  6:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think that most middlemen services take the same time to ship/deliver. They just need to wait until the items have reached them/their warehouse, then they let you know, then you decide if you want to package stuff together or have the product shipped right away, and after that it is only up to the Japanese mailing service as well as your country's, for the rest of the delays.
Ah gotcha! I think I'll just see what I can do. Smile
I want to buy the beyblade burst b65, b64 and set of random booster volume 5 (excluding the draciel s remake) but I don't know where to buy them.
(Mar. 11, 2017  8:59 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I want to buy the beyblade burst b65, b64 and set of random booster volume 5 (excluding the draciel s remake) but I don't know where to buy them.

You could try Ebay or a middleman
(Mar. 11, 2017  8:59 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I want to buy the beyblade burst b65, b64 and set of random booster volume 5 (excluding the draciel s remake) but I don't know where to buy them.

You can buy all of those on ebay for good prices. As for the RB5 you're not going to be able to find the full set minus burst Draciel. And it's cheaper just to buy the full set so i'd recommend that. Here's the cheapest of the two on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BE...OSwt5hYdLv-
(Mar. 11, 2017  9:36 PM)SUGOI-KO NICHEWA Wrote: You could try Ebay or a middleman

Thanks for the help :) I'll probably try ebay cause I don't know a middleman :(

Ultra I'll check out the links cause I didn't think that it would be cheaper to just get the set
does anyone a shop where I still can get a B-50 Burst Stadium for a reasonable price? I missed my chance to buy one at hobbylink yesterday and now they are sold out there too, everywhere else I looked now it is sold out or they want like $50+ for it (shipping to Germany also $40) Unhappy I have a few friends and we would like to have a bigger arena to play with more then two people in one arena or does someone know a arena that could also work and doesn't cost more then $20-25?
(Jun. 09, 2017  9:49 AM)albireo20 Wrote: does anyone a shop where I still can get a B-50 Burst Stadium for a reasonable price? I missed my chance to buy one at hobbylink yesterday and now they are sold out there too, everywhere else I looked now it is sold out or they want like $50+ for it (shipping to Germany also $40) Unhappy I have a few friends and we would like to have a bigger arena to play with more then two people in one arena or does someone know a arena that could also work and doesn't cost more then $20-25?

importing a stidum for that price is nearly impossible your best bet is using zenmarket
(Jun. 09, 2017  10:29 AM)mj9 Wrote: importing a stidum for that price is nearly impossible your best bet is using zenmarket

if I would have been fast enough at hobby link i would have payed $25 for the stadium and shipping already included, so nearly impossible I don't think so Wink and I don't like services like zenmarket etc. because they are usually expensive af there you have to pay the item, shipping and a often really high fee for them to ship it to you, which isn't worth it for me as I only want this for fun and then it would be cheaper to build a stadium myself with my friends at least cost wise.
(Jun. 09, 2017  10:35 AM)albireo20 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  10:29 AM)mj9 Wrote: importing a stidum for that price is nearly impossible your best bet is using zenmarket

if I would have been fast enough at hobby link i would have payed $25 for the stadium and shipping already included, so nearly impossible I don't think so Wink and I don't like services like zenmarket etc. because they are usually expensive af there you have to pay the item, shipping and a often really high fee for them to ship it to you, which isn't worth it for me as I only want this for fun and then it would be cheaper to build a stadium myself with my friends at least cost wise.

if you want a staidum just for then just buy a hasbro oine
(Jun. 09, 2017  10:39 AM)mj9 Wrote: if you want a staidum just for then just buy a hasbro oine

but they are also small... I want a bigger one like the B-50 that is good for 3-5 people playing simultanously, we already have a small one and that just gets to crowed with more then 2-3 beys
(Jun. 09, 2017  10:49 AM)albireo20 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  10:39 AM)mj9 Wrote: if you want a staidum just for then just buy a hasbro oine

but they are also small... I want a bigger one like the B-50 that is good for 3-5 people playing simultanously, we already have a small one and that just gets to crowed with more then 2-3 beys

Then if you're not willing to spend more than what you're 
Aging at hlj then just put a back order for it
(Jun. 09, 2017  11:50 AM)mj9 Wrote: Then if you're not willing to spend more than what you're 
Aging at hlj then just put a back order for it

HLJ has it on discontinued state so there probably won't be new stock at their shop Unhappy so in the end probably still have to think about building one by ourselfs as it seems here also nobody can't help me with getting one for a reasonable price I thought if there was a place people could help me then here Uncertain because sorry I'm just not willing to pay around $70-100 for a piece of plastic that costs new unopened usually around $15-20. And also I'm just against buying something for the original price and then paying more then double to three times the price for shipping and other fees that just makes no sense for me and my friends as we just want to have some fun together.
Does HLJ combine shipping for more than one item when you put them in the same order or do they usually make you pay the shipping cost for each item separately even though you chose one method for each item in the same order?
(Jun. 19, 2017  4:09 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Does HLJ combine shipping for more than one item when you put them in the same order or do they usually make you pay the shipping cost for each item separately even though you chose one method for each item in the same order?

They definitely combine shipping.
(Jun. 19, 2017  5:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  4:09 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Does HLJ combine shipping for more than one item when you put them in the same order or do they usually make you pay the shipping cost for each item separately even though you chose one method for each item in the same order?

They definitely combine shipping.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up Smile
If I buy an out of stock item at hlj how long til I get it when the normal shipping for an in stock items is like 20 days.
(Jun. 19, 2017  4:46 PM)Limetka Wrote: If I buy an out of stock item at hlj how long til I get it when the normal shipping for an in stock items is like 20 days.

If it displays 'Out of stock' instead of 'Backordered', then you should never expect to receive it hah.
Does any one know what good online stores to buy beyblade burst beys from Japan and what you would recommend and what great stores to shop in for beyblades in Japan I love beyblade so much it's my life I am willing to spend 419151 yen on beyblades cause it's my hobby and my life
hlj.com is best according to me for god system beys. Otherwise you can buy beyblades from WBO members. They sell beyblades cheap.
Yea but usually ur order gets backordered and it take literally 4ever for it to reach u
(Jun. 19, 2017  6:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  4:46 PM)Limetka Wrote: If I buy an out of stock item at hlj how long til I get it when the normal shipping for an in stock items is like 20 days.

If it displays 'Out of stock' instead of 'Backordered', then you should never expect to receive it hah.

I placed order for a legend spriggan on hlj and its currently 'backordered'. Its been about 18 days but its still 'backordered' . When will it come back in stock? :-(
(Jul. 25, 2017  7:15 AM)Red aXe Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  6:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If it displays 'Out of stock' instead of 'Backordered', then you should never expect to receive it hah.

I placed order for a legend spriggan on hlj and its currently 'backordered'. Its been about 18 days but its still 'backordered' . When will it come back in stock? :-(

There is no certain date when hlj items come back in stock