Where to Buy Beyblade IN Japan?

Hello! My friend is in Japan for a week and is looking for Beyblade products, he went to BIC camera but only found like 3 differents types of products, where can he find more variety? I ask him to get me an LR BeyLauncher but can't find it anywhere :s he is in Tokyo.

Thanks Smile
(Aug. 13, 2017  5:44 PM)PachinkoMaster Wrote: Hello! My friend is in Japan for a week and is looking for Beyblade products, he went to BIC camera but only found like 3 differents types of products, where can he find more variety? I ask him to get me an LR BeyLauncher but can't find it anywhere :s he is in Tokyo.

Thanks Smile

Toys 'R' Us
Thanks! I will sent him the directions Smile

Beyblade is so expensive here, so this is our only chance to get something good at fair price.
There are only two Toys "R" Us in Tokyo, one in Odaiba and one in Ikebukuro, from what Google Maps had told me. Do not go to the one in Odaiba if you want anything recent, because they only had stock up until Alter Chronos and Killer Deathscyther...

I am told that BicCamera and, I think, Yodobashi are the usual shops that carry Beyblade Burst other than that. However, basically avoid Akihabara because even if there are those stores there, they do not have Beyblade as far as I saw...