Where do you blade?

bugturtles Wrote:I really want to play on a slide now lol

Come to BoTB Wink
Maz Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:I really want to play on a slide now lol

Come to BoTB Wink

I'm in NC dude lmao
excuses excuses
Siliva Wrote:There was a full outside tournament I participated in, with 12-or so kids I knew. Our tops got ruined by the concrete if we missed, or got hit out of the stadium, but it was a great time.

I did something like this, too. Only, we didn't play in a stadium.

At recess, in Elementary School, I and a rather large group of other kids would all gather by the corner of the Tennis Court, where a big rectangular blue spot was (don't ask me what the blue was from). In that blue spot, two people (one person on one side, one person on the other) would shoot the beyblades towards the center.

A lot of the battles were won by outlasting the other, since the ground was flat and full of cracks and other things that threatened to knock out your blade.

We completely destroyed our beyblades doing this (I went through two Driger Fangs), but it was tons of fun. I remember having a winning streak (like, 7 wins in a row), and this other kid bragging about how he broke my winning streak, after my beyblade was hit towards the fence and it's spin was halted.

Ahh...good times.
My brother like building stuff he made a 5ft by 7 ft giant stadium with obstacles and a working volcano to try and avoid.
HB Wrote:My brother like building stuff he made a 5ft by 7 ft giant stadium with obstacles and a working volcano to try and avoid.

now this i want to see
HB Wrote:My brother like building stuff he made a 5ft by 7 ft giant stadium with obstacles and a working volcano to try and avoid.
pics please
Bey Brad Wrote:

now this i want to see

*Agrees* does the lava fall on the blades and slow them down?
I play in the Underground circuit in my school with Rick Anderson, and a array of other thugs in the school's boiler room. Reading that back, it sounds kind of creepy...a lot of guys in a steamy room, thank goodness this isn't true.

Back in the days I used to blade with my cousins we used to battle in the watering dish for the cows, granted if they were empty(thing was huge so it was like the stadiums in the anime). At home or at Elementary we used to use either Frisbees or actual stadiums.
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:33 AM)Takao Wrote: I play in the Underground circuit in my school with Rick Anderson, and a array of other thugs in the school's boiler room. Reading that back, it sounds kind of creepy...a lot of guys in a steamy room, thank goodness this isn't true.

I'm really not trying to be a carp, but why do you always have to add in unnecessary farce like this to your posts?
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:34 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:33 AM)Takao Wrote: I play in the Underground circuit in my school with Rick Anderson, and a array of other thugs in the school's boiler room. Reading that back, it sounds kind of creepy...a lot of guys in a steamy room, thank goodness this isn't true.

I'm really not trying to be a carp, but why do you always have to add in unnecessary farce like this to your posts?

Rick Anderson is my running gag, nothing more.
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:38 AM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:33 AM)Takao Wrote: I play in the Underground circuit in my school with I AM A WORTHLESS POSTER BAN ME, and a array of other thugs in the school's boiler room. Reading that back, it sounds kind of creepy...a lot of guys in a steamy room, thank goodness this isn't true.

I AM A WORTHLESS POSTER BAN ME is my running gag, nothing more.

It definitely is.
LOL do u actually have the ability to do that?! lol
(Aug. 04, 2008  7:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:38 AM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:33 AM)Takao Wrote: I play in the Underground circuit in my school with I AM A WORTHLESS POSTER BAN ME, and a array of other thugs in the school's boiler room. Reading that back, it sounds kind of creepy...a lot of guys in a steamy room, thank goodness this isn't true.

I AM A WORTHLESS POSTER BAN ME is my running gag, nothing more.

It definitely is.

Not cool man, not cool. Chief - Uh.
wait, what word was changed?

also is that really appropriate to be doing...? didn't we just have a huge topic on this kind of stuff? Uncertain
(Aug. 04, 2008  7:59 AM)Artie Wrote: wait, what word was changed?

also is that really appropriate to be doing...? didn't we just have a huge topic on this kind of stuff? Uncertain

rick anderson

also fine i'll put it back you killjoy

edit: DAMN IT