Where do I find all the beyblade metal series episodes

Hey guys.....I'm new here and I don't know where to find all the metal fusion, masters and fury series episodes. 
Help me out please
If you're looking for Masters and Fury, then here is a link to a channel with all of those: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZKpePQ...tv73RhKBKQ They do have Fusion, but, depending on where you live they might not work. Also, sorry if the link doesn't work, I'm a little new at that. And, welcome to the WBO!
Yeah I know about the YouTube link but they aren't in 720p quality....I was looking for that quality series

Darn it...all of them are blocked
(Nov. 07, 2017  2:37 AM)Abhishek5462 Wrote: Yeah I know about the YouTube link but they aren't in 720p quality....I was looking for that quality series

Oh, sorry. I can't help with that. That channel was where I always watched it. Sorry!
U can try using...gogoanime, cartooncrazy.com, soulanime and kissanime...also hotanime...u may find resolution upto 1040 pixels there...
Almost all the animes r found in these websites...
You can watch them on Beyblade - Official on YouTube. Just use a proxy if they're blocked. :-)
(Nov. 07, 2017  5:01 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: You can watch them on Beyblade - Official on YouTube. Just use a proxy if they're blocked. :-)

That is the site I recommended, and they seem to be unhappy with the quality.
Ah, I see. Whoa, they're blocked in the US, too. o.O
(Nov. 07, 2017  5:09 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Ah, I see. Whoa, they're blocked in the US, too. o.O

Are they? I had watched a Metal Masters episode just yesterday, I already know of Metal Fusion being blocked in the US, but, I assumed that it wouldn't have changed so suddenly. Interesting....
I use tubemate for downloading YouTube videos....I'm sorry I'm not that good in computers. Can you tell be how to use proxy in tubemate
(Nov. 07, 2017  5:19 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  5:09 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Ah, I see. Whoa, they're blocked in the US, too. o.O

Are they? I had watched a Metal Masters episode just yesterday, I already know of Metal Fusion being blocked in the US, but, I assumed that it wouldn't have changed so suddenly. Interesting....

Yep, the Fusion ones are. That's strange.

(Nov. 07, 2017  10:43 AM)Abhishek5462 Wrote: I use tubemate for downloading YouTube videos....I'm sorry I'm not that good in computers.   Can you tell be how to use proxy in tubemate

Hmm, if you want to download and watch, then you can simply copy the link if the blocked video, and paste it in your downloader.