Where do I find actual metal beyblades?

Until now I have only bought TT metal midfakes... sadly I realised that today. Does anyone have a place they buy ACTUAL metal beyblades? I live in the UK.
(Nov. 05, 2022  2:55 PM)Almize Wrote: Until now I have only bought TT metal midfakes... sadly I realised that today. Does anyone have a place they buy ACTUAL metal beyblades? I live in the UK.

There’s a website called Buyee.jp which helps ships things brought from Japanese websites like Yahoo auctions Japan. You should be able to find real TT Beyblades from this website majority of the time (still watch out for fakes even though its uncommon). Just a note, if you do use this website, search things up using the Japanese name as purely entering the English name wont give you as much results. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.  Eee
(Nov. 05, 2022  6:26 PM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2022  2:55 PM)Almize Wrote: Until now I have only bought TT metal midfakes... sadly I realised that today. Does anyone have a place they buy ACTUAL metal beyblades? I live in the UK.

There’s a website called Buyee.jp which helps ships things brought from Japanese websites like Yahoo auctions Japan. You should be able to find real TT Beyblades from this website majority of the time (still watch out for fakes even though its uncommon). Just a note, if you do use this website, search things up using the Japanese name as purely entering the English name wont give you as much results. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.  Eee

Thx man, really appreciate it!