Where can I buy brand new old-school (plastics, HMS, etc.) beyblades in Singapore?

Hi, first post here. Has been lurking in bey wiki and the forums.
Anyone from Singapore have any idea where can I still buy brand new old-school beyblades?
You can buy a whole lot on eBay. You really should have looked here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
Look harder next time.
Yep, I read that link before. But I would prefer offline shops. Although I'm very tempted to get a paypal but there are reasons why I force myself not to.
Well shops that arent over the internet just dont sell beyblades anymore Unhappy Sorry
(Sep. 20, 2009  12:12 PM)Black Panda Wrote: Yep, I read that link before. But I would prefer offline shops. Although I'm very tempted to get a paypal but there are reasons why I force myself not to.

Yea...if you want to get the Beyblades you want at the current moment, you're going to have to buy online.
I finally gave in. Just bought a Driger MS on ebay. Getting my first ever beyblade in 2 to 3 weeks time.
(Oct. 10, 2009  3:22 PM)Black Panda Wrote: I finally gave in. Just bought a Driger MS on ebay. Getting my first ever beyblade in 2 to 3 weeks time.

Congratulations!
Actually, i found a shop selling 2 beyblades in bishan near RI. The 2 beyblades were a dragoon and a seaborg 2. Unfortunately for those who want to buy beyblades, i bought both of them and those were the last beyblades they had when i last checked.
Uhmm, this thread hasn't been posted in for over a year now.
Next time just post in Recent Beyblade Purchases, or Stores with Beyblades in stock, etc.