Where are you in life? What's going on?

(Aug. 10, 2011  4:59 PM)Temporal Wrote: Oh, it'll be hard, just make sure that you don't do anything stupid. Chicago seems to be the place that all idiots with guns gravitate to during the school year, and they like bringing their extremely ghetto friends. If ONE MORE PERSON wears a Sox cap backwards, and wears their pants round their knees, I'm gonna pop. I'm REALLY GONNA EXPLODE. In other news, the Sox are right back where they started. six game W-streak after a 6-game L-streak. WILL YOU JUST WIN THE AL CENTRAL ALREADY? I'm on the edge of my nerves here!

Totally different down here. If you like anything that is considered "childish" such as Beyblade/YGO/Pokemon you're thrown out and become an outcast. :B But I've done it all for 10 years, I think I can hold up through High School lol.
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:05 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:59 PM)Temporal Wrote: Oh, it'll be hard, just make sure that you don't do anything stupid. Chicago seems to be the place that all idiots with guns gravitate to during the school year, and they like bringing their extremely ghetto friends. If ONE MORE PERSON wears a Sox cap backwards, and wears their pants round their knees, I'm gonna pop. I'm REALLY GONNA EXPLODE. In other news, the Sox are right back where they started. six game W-streak after a 6-game L-streak. WILL YOU JUST WIN THE AL CENTRAL ALREADY? I'm on the edge of my nerves here!

Totally different down here. If you like anything that is considered "childish" such as Beyblade/YGO/Pokemon you're thrown out and become an outcast. :B But I've done it all for 10 years, I think I can hold up through High School lol.

Same stands for me! I was probably thrown out of my friend circle after I got into this site. I really wanna thank Quetzalcoatl, the bey whose beauty dazzled my friends and ended my problems! Grin
They simply couldn't stop looking at Quetz, when I showed them its pic! Then suddenly, they became friendly once again, and yeah!
"Hah, that's totally fine with me. If I'm an outcast, you're just on the wrong boat man, 'cause I'm just that much awesomer than YOU." That's my insanely arrogant take on the matter. Hell yeah, I'm an outcast. My usual frame of mind: I don't wanna join a gang, nope. I don't have a gun. I don't smoke weed. Does this make me not cool or something? Yes? What the hell are YOU on today, kind sir? I'm me. That's not going to change. If you don't like it, back off. If you want to start some stupid stuff, then do it elsewhere. I'm normally cooped up in my Biology classroom running TCG Club anyway, so that scenario isn't even common after lunch.
i agree with you temporal, probably the reason people are ok with me doing beyblade is the fact i'm a bit like kenny with the physics of it, and my armageddon wolborg! sweet customization skills helped a bit
Nah, my awesome mini-'stache makes me awesome regardless. And I'm VP of Anime Club, which DOES have quite a lot of connections with the school, since we've been around for about 8 years now. Of course, new principal means the teasing will start up again, but I'll deal with it when that time comes. I wonder if any TCG Club members got any MTG cards? Doubt it.
whew... made it into 11th grade... long time. Well, all I can say is: enjoy the games. Stay young. Trust me, if you all are serious about staying into these so-called "childish" games, good for you. You know what life is about.
The Sox are giving me a heart attack. In other news, Summer is winding down over here, so I'm going out like a real otaku should: I'm goin' to an anime convention for the weekend before school starts!
Nice Temporal! It sucks though that a lot of places school starts Monday, including mine. Meh, even though all of that drama on here just happened, I think it'd ok, because it's not like I was gonna be one anyways Tongue_out
But once I have my BB-10, and get my phone turned on I'll be back...
Also Kai-V, I've only watched 2 Dir En Grey videos and I kind of like them lol. The videos are uhh... Interesting to say the least Confused
My face when I saw Obscure Uncut:
Lips_sealed I don't think that was such a great starter for me, lmao
School is going to start soon, and hopefully I'll have time to get on. With Rai and CRU possibly leaving/taking a break, I get a chance to teach those noobs a lesson, hah.

I have 1 question. High school. Is it tedious?
Erm... Those images... Yeah...

Anyway, My school doesn't start until the 22nd (My birthday... So sad.), but we start at 8 and go until 4. 8 hours of LEARNING. Then you throw in Anime Club until 6. Ten hours of schoolin'. This year is gonna be fun. /sarcasm. A lot of it.

Not really. It's pretty fun once you get used to it. People trust you more (not me.), you can do more things, like starting clubs, and you get a fix on what you wish to do with your life. Hey, I'm still here. My rants shall never die!
Ehh, I still don't know if I'm gonna leave or not. I probably won't since this place is like an addiction for me xD
Whew, only three games out. Not TOO bad. Anyway, the Cubs fans here are starting to get annoying. Geez, they've invaded the South Side just to bash us. Erm... We can still win our division without some utter meltdown. Can you? Didn't think so. (Woke up in the WRONG MONTH, suckers!) Anyways, it's been getting darker earlier. Does this depress everyone, or is it just me? (Frankly, I need to do my summer homework!)
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:58 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ehh, I still don't know if I'm gonna leave or not. I probably won't since this place is like an addiction for me xD

Hey, I said "POSSIBRU leaving," didn't I? Grin

Yep can't go a day without visiting the WBO. Joyful_3
Temporal- Aw... Bad for you! Well, most schools in India reopen in the 1st or 2nd week of June. Its been more than 2 months since I am in 9th grade! Still, we have just 5 hrs of learning! If you count travelling in that, then its 7 hrs! The timings SUCK! It seems like I am going for a boot camp! The school starts at 7 am! Adding the 1 hr it takes for a one way journey(to school) I actually leave house at 6 am! It takes me an hour to get ready, so I wake up at 5 am!
eew harsh Janstarblast i get up at 7 school starts at about 9 ends at about 5 past 3 lol