Where are you in life? What's going on?

I am 20 almost 21 Graduated high school in 2008, I decided to pick up the Taxidermy career and went to school in Roseburg OR, I passed all curriculum and got my ”I am a Taxidermist paper“…..I don’t feel like one. So next year I’m planning on going to a higher degree Taxidermy school for further training to be a professional in Taxidermy Arts and even professional at Tanning products. That is where I am at in life.

Not much really.
9th grade freshie, im wondering what to do in a year after i go on a rampage with a SUV C:
OLD THREAD IS OOOOOLD.

I'm graduating from Grade 8 in a month from a Catholic school, used about 90% of my birthday money for beys.

EDIT: Well, now I'm in summer school, dealing with this one persistent idiot who keeps calling me a friendless ***** when I obviously have friends and they're a freakin' sociopath. XD
moving to my final years of midle school.(moving to 8th grade)
I am in the 3rd dimension in life. I am posting in a necro thread
well i m in middle school in 9th grade and im preparing for my further studies which will be there after my holidays
Highschool, trying to decide if its a good idea to start dropping off a bridge onto solid concrete for parkour purposes. still cant decide Tongue_out
I'm going into my fourth semester of college. I just recently changed my major to Public Relations. If all goes according to plan I'll be graduating within the next two years. Where I'll be graduating FROM I don't have the slightest idea. Right now I'm just pursuing general degree requirements at my local community college to save myself some money.

Eventually I'll have to transfer out to a bigger school to finish my degree, but I haven't decided where I want to transfer to because it sort of depends on if and where I decide to move to with my boyfriend. Most likely though I will end up transferring to and finishing my degree at Eastern Michigan University.

Other than that, I have a decent job. I'm not really fond of it, but it pays the bills and gives me some spending money for outside of school, so I guess it's not all bad. I finally have my life together. My priorities are in order and my head is screwed on straight, so life is pretty good I guess. I have my ups and downs like everyone else but overall I'm doing well for myself. I made a resolution to make 2011 my year of change and improvement and I've really made good on that promise to myself. Smile
Currently Year 7.

Same academically as Dan. I am just trying to Pass math and keep all my Other ones 90 or above.

Just finished exams. When you say what's going on do you mean School whats going on or anything Whats going on. School is gonna be pretty Relaxed (I hope) for the next week after exams. We have some Tutankamen Egyptian Excursion thing on Wednesday. so Yeah.
I live in Staten Island... I am a 12 year old boy...... I go to a Catholic School(which I hate). And I am bored.... and I need more people to play BeyBlade with....

(Jun. 11, 2011  4:16 AM)oɹʎdןןǝɥ Wrote: Highschool, trying to decide if its a good idea to start dropping off a bridge onto solid concrete for parkour purposes. still cant decide Tongue_out

Don't do it man.... are you insane! That is crazy of you to think that... I pray for you..... I pity you so hard... If you need someone to talk too... I am here.....
middle school our teachers really nice she 26 years old really young for a middle school teacher
I'm year 9, just done my end of year exams, and life is just completely carp in general =_=
I'm 21. Either gonna study my second year of finance in europe's second biggest business school, or take a gap year and work and possibly travel to bali with some friends in january. Got a girlfriend I've been with for over 2 years whom I'm moving in with this summer. And I'm technically a state-employee. Pretty good for 21 tbh.
Well, I just started summer vacation. So i guess that means im in... 6th?
Man. gonna miss 5th grade.
Oh yeah. Im still gonna be in elementary Grin
29 years old, living in Western NY, not really doing much right now besides local theatre. I'm looking to move to NYC in the next few months and try to break onto Broadway.
Going into 9th grade, moved from England to Florida, mostly doing plays for Ruth Eckerd Hall, and sometimes school plays, play a tonne of video games since its summer, and I am doing the Medical Program for Palm Harbour University High School.
And I'm going into 9th grade at 13 because I skipped.
Just so nobody asks.
[Image: 269779_10150225059506641_585521640_76129...6988_n.jpg]

Just got my grades from Spring semester at college... Needless to say I am VERYYYYYYY happy and proud of myself right now! Grin
Good work Roan!

Also, I'm on my university semester break now, but I've got a job for the next few weeks as a data analyst for challenger! A funds management firm.

I'm pretty happy with this because it's hard to get a foothold in the finance world lately, and I need all the experience I can get.
*clap clap* Congratulations, Roan. Hah, I wish I could manage a few A's. Luckily, I held my GPA, it took a -.2 hit because of some minor class that I didn't do so well in. I never knew that writing a 10-page report on Fahrenheit 451 would be so hard.
(Nov. 08, 2010  12:11 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: For me im in 9th grade, Freshie in high school, right now im trying to figure out what colleges best fit my major(which is history) so how about you

Same I am going it to high school and I am working at camp annapolis as a C.I.T
Right now, I am relaxing. Why? Right now? Instead of working somewhere? Because apparently my disabilities are still a major issue. *sigh*

Going in to grade 11, and wishing something alien would happen to me this summer.
I just finished secondary school and i'm trying to find a job this summer. After the summer I am hoping to do some courses near to where I live.
*looks up at Spinster's post* Oh lovely, I'm not the only old person-- uh, I mean, college graduate here. :p I'm 29 and working as a retirement fund administrator. Originally I took up design in college, and drifted in and out of the design/graphics industry over a period of years. The job market for designers in Sydney isn't as strong as in other parts of the world, so I mostly got freelance and casual work. While the pay rate was good, it wasn't regular enough to pay the bills, so I eventually wound up working in finance. It's not a creative industry, but I wound up enjoying it here. My best friend and I (we've been best friends for 13 years) recently fell in love with each other, and we're saving up to get married. To help out with the wedding savings, I'll be selling most of my Beyblades in a few weeks. My main hobby is photography; after the wedding, my next goal is to save up to have my own photography studio.