Where? Osaka/Kyoto/Tokyo

(Sep. 16, 2016  2:06 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Believe it or not, I have been to over 30 renowned shops and they have ALL been sold of out of Beyloggers...

As far as I know it has indeed not been manufactured in a while, if production has not entirely stopped months ago.
(Sep. 15, 2016  7:19 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  2:43 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I can't seem to get the Bunbuku Toys map link to work. The others work just fine. Also, Bunbuku returns no results on Google?

Try searching this on Google Maps:

おもちゃのぶんぶく
東京都豊島区南長崎5-26-14
03-3952-7530

That's their complete address. Make sure you go on Saturday (September 17)! They have tournaments every Saturday, and this weekend it's at 1PM. Looks like they're even doing two events in one day the following weekend on September 24th too.

Got it! Thanks Kei!
(Sep. 16, 2016  2:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  2:06 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Believe it or not, I have been to over 30 renowned shops and they have ALL been sold of out of Beyloggers...

As far as I know it has indeed not been manufactured in a while, if production has not entirely stopped months ago.
I didn't know that they are not manufactured more ! So does that also states Takara Tomy will soon end this Beylogger function and all ?

But not even in one shop out of 30 ? Not even the Entry Set ? That's like so everything is sold out hah !
in which city are you right now ?
In Akihabara, Tokyo. Went to 10+ shops not including Yodobashi.
Have not seen one in 35+ stores now, ending today. sigh.
(Sep. 17, 2016  10:33 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: In Akihabara, Tokyo. Went to 10+ shops not including Yodobashi.

Wow that's harsh OldSchool™ Unhappy
(Sep. 17, 2016  10:33 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: In Akihabara, Tokyo. Went to 10+ shops not including Yodobashi.

Wow, that's kind of insane considering they still use them when you sign up for WBBA tournaments. I'm shocked you haven't found one of the original DX Starter Sets or even one of the several Entry Sets (like B-38) that comes with one in all of those stores ...
(Sep. 18, 2016  6:48 AM)Kei Wrote:

Wow, that's kind of insane considering they still use them when you sign up for WBBA tournaments. I'm shocked you haven't found one of the original DX Starter Sets or even one of the several Entry Sets (like B-38) that comes with one in all of those stores ...
Yeah that's very shocking to be honest ! I mean Its okay B-01 and B-02 DX starters I guess the production has stopped but B-38 Entry set ? what happened to them ? It was released this April only And Its out of stock or I guess the New stock is to come hah , no?
But yeah not even in more than 35 stores is very surprising !
Full basket of parts. No line. Still no beylogger. FML...

[Image: 20160921_172501.jpg]
(Sep. 21, 2016  9:20 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Full basket of parts. No line. Still no beylogger. FML...

Wow. That sucks so much. I only saw one of those when I was in Tokyo and it was empty and I actually had a BeyLogger ... lol.
Aright! Bit the bullet and got ripped off on Amazon. On the bright side, BeyLogger got delivered today! Here's to hoping for no lineup!

Is there a limit to how many each logger can win at a machine?
(Sep. 22, 2016  5:49 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Aright! Bit the bullet and got ripped off on Amazon. On the bright side, BeyLogger got delivered today! Here's to hoping for no lineup!

Is there a limit to how many each logger can win at a machine?
That's Great to know that you got the beylogger and I really don't think so if there is a limit because I have seen people winning a lot of times and having many Amaterios hah !
So Go ahead and Best of luck ! I hope you Win a lot of parts.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Sep. 02, 2016  2:53 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Folks, I need places to visit so I can buy things and probably play as well.
I'm in Osaka/Kyoto for the next 10 days.
Then in Tokyo (Akihabara) for 3 weeks.

Get to it! *Kei and others haha
Hiroshima and Nagasaki ANELE
Apparently you could have gone to Pitin and found some of the DX Starter Sets, for the BeyLogger:

[Image: CtrHIDTUIAERXrT.jpg]

At 134-0088 江戸川区西葛西 6-5-14
https://twitter.com/ToyPitin

128 people came to their tournament today, wow.
Wow, so awesome ... Can't wait to go back.

Also, I think that's Chie from WARIBEY on the left! She was at the WBOxWARIBEY event back in April.
128 people!! That's incredible stuff. I wonder how long that tournament was.
(Oct. 01, 2016  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently you could have gone to Pitin and found some of the DX Starter Sets, for the BeyLogger:

[Image: CtrHIDTUIAERXrT.jpg]

At 134-0088 江戸川区西葛西 6-5-14
https://twitter.com/ToyPitin

128 people came to their tournament today, wow.

ALL the shops just got their Entry Set restocked 4 days ago. Literally Every shop I've been to since then had 10+ stock. Seems Takara-Tomy finally made more.

Where is this ToyPitin Unhappy
@[Kai-V]
That is the address I posted. It seems to be just on the outskirts of Tokyo.
(Oct. 06, 2016  9:05 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: ALL the shops just got their Entry Set restocked 4 days ago. Literally Every shop I've been to since then had 10+ stock. Seems Takara-Tomy finally made more.
That's Good to know actually and the fact that All entry sets will come with The Reinforced V2 for sure now makes it more good. Thanks For Informing Hah !
Alright. Do they hold tourneys regularly? Was that last event special, is that why so many showed up?
I do not know what their tournament habits are at all.
Did you end up going to Bunbuku Toys, OldSchool™?
(Oct. 07, 2016  7:17 AM)Kei Wrote: Did you end up going to Bunbuku Toys, OldSchool™?

I dI'd not. It is quite far from Akihabara. I'll go to Pit In Toys though.
If I'm correct, Bunbuku Toys is a short walk from Nakano station, right? I've been meaning to go there for like 3 months now, but I haven't gone yet Speechless

Did you manage to find Beyblade stuff for good prices in Akiba? I've only been to Akiba twice so I haven't really had any reason to go back and hunt for a toy store. I don't like Akiba very much, so I figured it wasn't worth the train fair for (probably) overpriced beys Tongue_out
(Oct. 07, 2016  8:11 AM)Wizard Wrote: If I'm correct, Bunbuku Toys is a short walk from Nakano station, right? I've been meaning to go there for like 3 months now, but I haven't gone yet Speechless

Did you manage to find Beyblade stuff for good prices in Akiba? I've only been to Akiba twice so I haven't really had any reason to go back and hunt for a toy store. I don't like Akiba very much, so I figured it wasn't worth the train fair for (probably) overpriced beys Tongue_out

I found that BIC Camera Yurakucho was better in pricing for Beyblade items here in Tokyo. Yodobashi akiba has good stock but 100-200yen more than BIC.

*I bought a used bike 3 weeks ago. It's a tricycle. Has a large metal basket at the back. Very good since I buy things almost daily.
Also allows me to travel to far away places. I've saved over $200 in train/subway fares so far!

[Image: 20160921_174203.jpg]
Haha, that's a good idea. You must have a good sense of direction! It's much easier to just hop on the train and arrive relatively close to your destination and not have to worry about navigating as much. Tongue_out