Where Is Bellfire In any of the newest beyblade anime

Hey guys I opened this so I could hear your thoughts on this question

Sorry about all the extras I was on slow internet and I pressed it a few more times 😆 🤣 😂
(Jan. 29, 2022  4:24 AM)Super A Wrote: Hey guys I opened this so I could hear your thoughts on this question

Sorry about all the extras I was on slow internet and I pressed it a few more times 😆 🤣 😂
What do you mean by "where is Belfyre?", I suppose it appears every episode of QuadDrive/Dynamite Battle.
Or is it more of a rank thing?
I'm just lost lo
Besides, you could just put it on the Random Thoughts Thread but ok.
I was wondering that because it doesn't show up in rise turbo or surge
(Feb. 06, 2022  10:52 PM)Super A Wrote: I was wondering that because it doesn't show up in rise turbo or surge

Belfire is only in the new season of beyblade burst quad drive
(Feb. 06, 2022  10:52 PM)Super A Wrote: I was wondering that because it doesn't show up in rise turbo or surge

Because it doesn't exist in those seasons.
Destruction Belfyre or Dynamite Belial is the Quad/Dynamite Beyblade that is owned by Bell Daikokuten/Bel Daziora. The Bey was the first Dynamite/Quad Bey to be created by its owner Bell Daikokuten/Bel Daizora in Season 6 of the Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle/Beyblade Burst QuadDrive Series. So Belfyre only exists in Season 6 because it was then when it was created by Bell in the Anime as he currently is using his Dangerous Belfyre. So the reason it wasn't in Burst, God, Cho Z, GT, or Sparking was because it simply wasn't created then but after that, Belfyre has appeared in every Beyblade Burst QuadDrive Episode so far.
I'm mjust finding it funny that he asks "where is it in the newest anime" and then admits that he hasn't seen the most recent season... Kind of feels obvious to me.