Where I can buy Real beys in Pakistan,Karachi ?

Hey guyz you wana buy real beys for official WBO Tournaments and there are no real beys in pakistan .karachi no thats a false there are real beys in Karachi only I know that where you can buy real beys in karachi donot waste time by buying fake beys go to the address given below
I really donot know the address but I know that this place is called wholesale market/tower

My story
I have been searching for real beys in pakistan,karachi for leagl beyblade tournament and also I have got a Ninja salamander (Hasbro) for Rs.90
Not sure about Pakistan, but you should use eBay, you can got authentic takara tomy beys for good price. However, be carefull befor buying : there's a lot of fakes.
hey , u got zero g in paskistan? seriously? because still in india they r not available/ just asking Grin
(Apr. 05, 2014  5:37 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: hey , u got zero g in paskistan? seriously? because still in india they r not available/ just asking Grin
There is a couple of Zero Gs in Pakistan
SENT A PM . plz read AND reply
Try using the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" thread, since the posts here are not doing anything what the title says.