balance
53.33%
defense
0%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Tornado Attack.
Tornado Balance Type S.

MFB Attack is starting to grow on me though. Smile
(Mar. 10, 2009  1:26 AM)Crimson Wrote: Tornado Balance Type S.

MFB Attack is starting to grow on me though. Smile

I was thinking of getting it, it looks good.
Already had a topic for this, didn't we? And my favorite is either the tower stadium or MFb Attack(I don't have either, though.) XD
Draciel Fortress
MFB Attack
(Mar. 10, 2009  1:58 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Already had a topic for this, didn't we? And my favorite is either the tower stadium or MFb Attack(I don't have either, though.) XD

Well there is this thread
It's the same deal, think we should merge them.... or close this one.
(Mar. 10, 2009  9:19 AM)Raykon Wrote: Well there is this thread

No wonder I couldn't find it. Stadium was misspelled.
I have only owned three stadiums. Dragoon Hurricane, TBTS, and my new MFB Attack Stadium. The winner is the Attack Stadium (by far). It is just so much fun to play in.
Tower stadium attack types destroyed because of the hole awesome
(Mar. 10, 2009  1:58 AM)Pich Wrote: Already had a topic for this, didn't we? And my favorite is either the tower stadium or MFb Attack(I don't have either, though.) XD

i also did "what your fav hasbro stadium" for this thread i kno this may sound dumb but im starting to like that 2 in 1 stadium with balance n stamina bc it seems better than atk since when i look at players vids wit it atk beys still have a great chance and cant just get a KO at the middle of the match like in the atk stadium and well the stamina one is fun for 2 stamina beys going at it and for spin time tests
dragoon hurricane stadium because its fun to play in ..but for competitive i would like to go with the attack stadium