13.33%
balance
53.33%
defense
0%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
what's your favorite type of staduim my favorite type is attack
Two topics? :\

Also, I have no ideas. I never really got the hang of how the different stadiums affect different beyblades. i really must learn. But I'm guessing it'll be attack. Smile
Let me guess, you forgot the poll in your first topic, so you had to remake it? Speechless

as for the topic on hand, I really like the stadiums with a Tornado Ridge.
I guess Balance, since the TBTS is my favourite stadium I've used so far.
Balance Types. Gives the most fair game, Tornado Balance being my favorite for it's size.
(Jan. 23, 2009  11:06 PM)Crimson Wrote: Let me guess, you forgot the poll in your first topic, so you had to remake it? Speechless

as for the topic on hand, I really like the stadiums with a Tornado Ridge.
I guess Balance, since the TBTS is my favourite stadium I've used so far.

I'm with Crimson here except i like the TBT better =D
Big stadiums like the super RC.
Tower Stadium 0-0
(Jan. 24, 2009  10:02 AM)Giga Wrote: Tower Stadium 0-0

I actually hated mine. The top layer was too thin and cracked very easily...and it just wasn't fun
do we have to pick out of the ones on the poll?
also maybe yours was a dud?
Tornado Attack is the best-shaped stadium ever.
(Jan. 24, 2009  11:36 AM)Giga Wrote: do we have to pick out of the ones on the poll?
also maybe yours was a dud?

No, mine functioned fine. The clear plastic used on the top layer is very thin.
My favorite stadium is any1 big 2 play in.
I think I would like either the Tower Stadium or Ultimate Stadium best, though I've never used 'em, I love beyblade gimmicks.
The ultimate stadium would have been 100x better if it were bigger and had a tornado ridge. That would be one fun carp stadium.
(Jan. 25, 2009  7:36 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: The ultimate stadium would have been 100x better if it were bigger and had a tornado ridge. That would be one fun carp stadium.

yes

i hated mine but these additions would've made it good
A tornado ridge? And a spinning circle. Crazy >>
(Jan. 25, 2009  1:21 PM)Giga Wrote: 100x bigger wow a ultimate stadium the size of a room

try reading that post again
ah ok
woops editied
oh and when i said defence in the poll i just mean really big stadiums
tornado balance
tornado hms stadium and the wide attack stadium are THE BEST
(Jan. 30, 2009  11:05 PM)BladerWorks Wrote: tornado hms stadium and the wide attack stadium are THE BEST

Wide attack isn't out yet
(Jan. 30, 2009  11:09 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2009  11:05 PM)BladerWorks Wrote: tornado hms stadium and the wide attack stadium are THE BEST

Wide attack isn't out yet

There is a really old stadium called Wide Attack, I believe.
Im limited right now on the stadiums I have, I really want to get the takara tower and attack stadiums.