Whats Shakin'

So, another newbie to the communitySmile Just started up with the beyblading again. Cant wait till i order some! I am from Canadia(Canada) Liking the community you guys have going. i will try my best to get involved around here. Will be more fun when i have some beys again.

/Wave
Welcome to Beywiki! Please don't hesitate to post any questions you have in one of the Beyblade forums, we'd be happy to help.

Also, if you live close enough, you should try to attend the BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! tournament at Anime North 2008. Many of the members from this board will be going.
Limeblade Wrote:So, another newbie to the communitySmile Just started up with the beyblading again. Cant wait till i order some! I am from Canadia(Canada) Liking the community you guys have going. i will try my best to get involved around here. Will be more fun when i have some beys again.

/Wave

(I point a gun at you)
Add yourself!
http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_m...7440214416
Add youself to the goddamn map, or I will shoot, I am freakin serious!
Sorry. I have had too much fizzy stuff.
Kei Wrote:Welcome to Beywiki! Please don't hesitate to post any questions you have in one of the Beyblade forums, we'd be happy to help.

Also, if you live close enough, you should try to attend the BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! tournament at Anime North 2008. Many of the members from this board will be going.

I have been looking into this, I am from BC and dont think i have any family who live in Toronto. And my parents wouldn't want to come with im only 16 Pinching_eyes_2. However have been Looking into it

And i will put my location on that Map later today
Welcome the forums, stick around an post!

^ Some may see the irony in that post of mine.
Welcome.

There sure have been lots of new members lately.