What would your only bey be, if you could only have one?

(May. 20, 2020  6:30 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  6:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A.

That was expected. You love Valt.

(May. 20, 2020  6:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: Brave Valkyrie is still useless. Horrible recoil, horrible driver, and overall useless in comptetive play.

Wait. Didn't you just say this in another thread?
It's weak but I still love it.
(May. 20, 2020  7:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  6:30 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: That was expected. You love Valt.

Wait. Didn't you just say this in another thread?
It's weak but I still love it.

Are you ok? It's actually a very good bey and is barely outclassed by JJ for KO and attack. And I ddn't even get my Brave shipped yet.
Here's mine:
Blaze Ifrit Blitz Ds’ 1S
^ (3-D Printed)
(May. 20, 2020  7:45 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  7:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's weak but I still love it.

Are you ok? It's actually a very good bey and is barely outclassed by JJ for KO and attack. And I ddn't even get my Brave shipped yet.
I disagree, and I already have it.
Brave Valkyrie xtreme' 2A
(May. 20, 2020  7:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  7:45 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Are you ok? It's actually a very good bey and is barely outclassed by JJ for KO and attack. And I ddn't even get my Brave shipped yet.
I disagree, and I already have it.
really? I thought it was pretty good (not better than judgement.). Maybe 2A will do better when on tall drivers (oh wait, evolution' is tall)
If Hyrus had an upgrade. I would use it. As my name starts with "H" and I see much potential in it.
(May. 20, 2020  8:11 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  7:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: I disagree, and I already have it.
really? I thought it was pretty good (not better than judgement.). Maybe 2A will do better when on tall drivers (oh wait, evolution' is tall)
1A is better on Valkyrie than 2A, based on my testing.
If 3d printed beys are allowed, then my my bey: Midnight Shinobi. If not, then either Master Diabolos because it's really fun, the new spriggan regardless of performance, or Storm/Legend Spriggan because they are my first Takara Tomy Beys.
Red Pegasis 105F
My bey of choice would be Geist fafnir, rachet gyro (The lightning Blue recolour)
Mine would be upgraded version of mirage fafnir it will called miracle fafnir it's abilities are spin stealing and if it gets 3 or 2 clicks it attacks get stronger (like when free gets serious) I was going to name it golden experience fafnir because I like the jojo anime and the golden experience.
Cheeto by far the one of the best stock combos
Probably a SparKing Dragon, Dragon was my first TT burst. And I bet they'll do a great job on the evolution.
Emperor Forneus babey
Rage Longinus stock combo, lmfao
Idk it would have to be amaterios (switch version) or cho z achillies.
This is actually pretty easy for me. It would be Apocalypse Blitz Bearing. This combo is undeniably my favorite Beyblade.
My mind changes too often. Everytime we get a couple of new beys, the part swapping usually trickles down at least a dozen beys and something forgotten re-emerges.

Today: it would be Mirage Fafnir Xt+ 2S.
I myself can't choose one. I would want the spryzen evolution series
L drago if we are talking metal fight, but if it is burst I would choose Achilles
evolution of lord spriggan, he is my favourite bey

if we are talking combos then lord0crossXtend+