What would you like to see in a new spinning top game?

Oh I was talking about moving a beyblade with that telekenesis thing. lol.
(Jan. 04, 2010  7:26 PM)Medz Wrote: Oh I was talking about moving a beyblade with that telekenesis thing. lol.

that wuld be totally awesomeee Grin
There is that toy where you can make the ball levitate and move by controlling fans with your mind.... though i'm not sure how to incorporate that into a spinning object....
Look a few posts above firelord, and Eh, what about something like, making an engine gear go off with your mind? That'd be pretty epic.
I love how so many of you are saying, oh, I wish I could control it ...

Battle Strikers offers really accurate control, but is discounted as a dumb gimmick.
I personally think battle strikers are epic and beat beyblade badly where beyblade failed with controlling them but I mean controlling with your mind. That'd be even more epic. If battlestrikers was able to do that, Id go and buy every battle strikers top released and create the WBSO.
Well, take what you can get (and what is actually possible) Tongue_out
Why don't we focus on feasible improvements?

What about a system centered around gimmicks, similar to Bearing Gyro Beyblades or the the few from HMS? Focus on fun and competition.
Battling on top of water, on grass, on bumps, and on dirt; also the tips not able top be messed up on hard surfaces.
(Jan. 04, 2010  11:35 PM)Akylus Wrote: Battling on top of water, on grass, on bumps, and on dirt; also the tips not able top be messed up on hard surfaces.

this sounds kinda impossible because of the friction between surface to surface which would eventually wear it down. but i would like something like this too :o
I really hope that it can be made possible.
For now, i'd say an awesome mean of control would be control over parts of the stadium as the parts go. Things like ramps and walls and spring-platforms that could deter the motion of the top.

I also wish the launch was more important. As much as i practice the "Catipult Shoot", "Fire Arrow" and "Galuex Claw", what can they truely do for me? Sure, it might mean the battle in close matches, but either way, MF Libra C145WB beats Wolf C145S. I want the launch to make a difference, if it's REALLY doable changes. Though the above paragraph with the stadium control would also be neat.
I believe nobody else mentioned something quite like that, however I must admit this kind of magnetic play with something like Battle Strikers would be very interesting. The stadium would be 'different' though, to ensure everything is safe.
I`d totally like thel idea of controling top with your mind so it would add another eliment to battling, brian power
OK we get it we all want to control stuff with our minds. Can we move on?
(Jan. 05, 2010  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe nobody else mentioned something quite like that, however I must admit this kind of magnetic play with something like Battle Strikers would be very interesting. The stadium would be 'different' though, to ensure everything is safe.

haha man thats cool have floating battles!
Heh, I already posted a thread similar t that but like alot of people said, if the blades were floating and they hit eachother and went off balance they would fall back down.

Heres the thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Floating...+beyblades
(Jan. 05, 2010  4:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK we get it we all want to control stuff with our minds. Can we move on?

Yeah people! Move on! Brad wants the possible to make ideas that he can use
New HOG on Spin Top Games. Very different kind of game from other HOG's. Worth checking out for an hour.

Thanks.
(Jan. 05, 2010  10:33 PM)Neeek Wrote: Yeah people! Move on! Brad and Nuno want the possible to make ideas that they can use

Fixed. Joyful_3

Sorry I haven't been checking on this thread lately. My internet connection has been failing a lot for the past 3 weeks and I have only been checking the most important threads.
have you considered mind control?
i would like to see in a spinning top game where it has a lil micro phone where you speak into it like for example if you say left the top will go left. XD
A.K.A Voice Control. But what if your oponent is shouting left, while your saying right and it picks up any of the words and goes in the opposite direction.
(Jan. 11, 2010  6:58 PM)Medz Wrote: A.K.A Voice Control. But what if your oponent is shouting left, while your saying right and it picks up any of the words and goes in the opposite direction.
then i will save your voice on the micro phone like when the first time when you get it it will say say somthing then it will save your voice. Wink lol
What if your friend wants to try it out? Also all the voices together at once would make it sound like a different voice.