What was once my life is now up for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lots-of-used-Beyblad...dZViewItem

It's pretty much my whole collection, I kept my fav. Plastic and HMS combo for sentimental value.

Anyone going to BND would benefit from this, there's a lot of great plastic stuff and most of the Hasbro released HMS there. I honestly need the money, University life isn't very luxurious and I have my sights set on a drum machine/8-track recording center to start doing some musical fusion. I'm buying a synth-keyboard as well, to accompany my guitar and bass. I'll probably need a decent mic too. Either way, I need cash.
I would so buy that. The thing is though, could you ship to Aus? What price do you want for it? Because I want it. So many beyblades!
Well I could ship to Australia for $20. What would you be willing to offer and do you have paypal?
SexyMichael Wrote:Well I could ship to Australia for $20. What would you be willing to offer and do you have paypal?

shipping to australia is cheaper than USA? really?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:Well I could ship to Australia for $20. What would you be willing to offer and do you have paypal?

shipping to australia is cheaper than USA? really?

International shipping has a good deal on items under 2 kg, and it seems that to the USA the items need to be under 1kg for the cheaper pricing. If the package to Aus goes over 2kg, the price shoots up to $50. Canadapost works in mysterious ways.
canadapost is a bunch of awful jerks
I would love to buy from you but I only want certain things but I would still try to pay a good price. Can you list what you have?
Xeno Wrote:I would love to buy from you but I only want certain things but I would still try to pay a good price. Can you list what you have?

I'd much rather sell it as a whole lot.
Yes I do have paypal. I'll buy them all. How much do you want? I can give you $30, its up to you. But I'm willing to buy that.
Boss Wrote:Yes I do have paypal. I'll buy them all. How much do you want? I can give you $30, its up to you. But I'm willing to buy that.

lol, I'm not selling 45 bey for $30. That's one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard.
Yeah, I thought as much. How much do you want for them? Give me an estimate price.
Boss Wrote:Yeah, I thought as much. How much do you want for them? Give me an estimate price.
I don't mean to be rude, but he kinda already has them up on Ebay. And people here would offer a lot higher for them than $30.
Well, considering this http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblades-HUGE-LOT-o...dZViewItem is up to $69, I think I may just let the auction play out. My goal is too sell enough of my stuff to make $300 within the next 2 weeks and I'm hoping to get as much for these bey as I possibly can.
Ok then. I'll try to win the auction Tongue_out.
SexyMichael Wrote:It sold for $106 USD.

Friggin' RAD.
SexyMichael Wrote:It sold for $106 USD.

holy carp i'm putting some beyblades on ebay