What types of beybade would you like to have/use Summer edition

For example I would like to have storm spriggan and use it now so discuss about that
tbh, I mainly want to collect evos, for the main characters and villains of each generation, example dragoon, pegasus, l'drago
I was all about Draciels in the plastic Gen but haven’t settled on anything in particular for burst just yet. Maybe Longinus
I want Storm Pegasus, Super Hyperion, King Helios, Galaxy Pegasus, all the valkyries, all the spriggans, all the fafnirs, all the ragnaruks, I honestly have a lot of beys that I would absolutely love to use
On ok good to know

I would like to have Jet Wyvern so let's get this interesting is there any launchers you guys would like to have
Also I would like to use brave valtryek
I want more cho-z beys and GT beys, for GT beys i can round it to all of them, but cho-z I want archer Hercules, valkyrie, z-Achilles. oh and any and all spriggans
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:40 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I want more cho-z beys and GT beys, for GT beys i can round it to all of them, but cho-z I want archer Hercules, valkyrie, z-Achilles. oh and any and all spriggans

Wow really good
I would say the bey that is definitely my biggest goal is, the black version of dragoon galaxy turbo.
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:10 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: I would say the bey that is definitely my biggest goal is, the black version of dragoon galaxy turbo.

Amazing nice to see some of you discussing of beys you want
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:10 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: I would say the bey that is definitely my biggest goal is, the black version of dragoon galaxy turbo.

I'm needing to get HMS beys since Nyx made me an HMS pre-evolution to my partner lol and I need to find out which plastic gen beys I originally had so I can get them again since I somehow lost them in my room.
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:12 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

I'm needing to get HMS beys since Nyx made me an HMS pre-evolution to my partner lol and I need to find out which plastic gen beys I originally had so I can get them again since I somehow lost them in my room.

I do also need to get some more hms. I plan to get those remakes that lowen made
I would want beys to have the type balance and defense cause balance and defence types have good stamina like world spriggan and lucifer the end
Yooo the summer edition what. Beys do y'all as  this SUMMER
Well yeah I want I do I'm gonna make a custom beyblade since my summer has already began I hope to do that soon
honestly I'd like to get some TT beys or at least some more rare/more hasbro beys
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:51 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: honestly I'd like to get some TT beys or at least some more rare/more hasbro beys
Nice!!!
I would love to get some metal fight beyblade, specifically Earth Eagle and Fang Leone
(Jun. 05, 2021  3:01 PM)Thebeymaster2 Wrote: I would love to get some metal fight beyblade, specifically Earth Eagle and Fang Leone

Cool 😎
This topic really doesn't need it's own thread. Posts like these can easily go into the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.