What to buy with a $ 100 budget

I have some money but I don’t know what to get
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:52 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I have some money but I don’t know what to get

Have you got a standart type stadium
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:52 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I have some money but I don’t know what to get

Buy Japanese lessons, put the rest of the money into stocks to make a profit then use the money to move to japan so you can buy beyblade items for cheaper
I have a stadium and I can’t go to Japan for a few years
(Feb. 03, 2018  11:43 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I have a stadium and I can’t go to Japan for a few years

Were you banned?
(Feb. 03, 2018  11:35 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:

Buy Japanese lessons, put the rest of the money into stocks to make a profit then use the money to move to japan so you can buy beyblade items for cheaper

That's stupid, 
1. You don't need to speak japanese to visit japan.
2. If he wants to live in Japan, he needs a permission, so he has to find a job before he goes there.
3. Its way easier and cheaper just buying them online
(Feb. 03, 2018  11:59 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  11:35 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Buy Japanese lessons, put the rest of the money into stocks to make a profit then use the money to move to japan so you can buy beyblade items for cheaper

That's stupid, 
1. You don't need to speak japanese to visit japan.
2. If he wants to live in Japan, he needs a permission, so he has to find a job before he goes there.
3. Its way easier and cheaper just buying them online

1.really? How?
2.i have no idea what you mean
3.if you buy them in japan wouldn’t they be cheaper as there do to no import stuff?
God customise set!!!!!
I would recommend the God Customize Set for the:
Assuming you get them from Amazon (Prime), that will leave you with about 35 dollars left
With that I would recommend these items:
Twin Nemesis ($30)
Sieg Xcalibur ($19.32)
Nightmare Longinus ($31)
Beylauncher LR ($38)
Dual Threat Launcher ($22) (Warning, could be more inconsistent than Beylauncher LR)
Legend Spriggan ($29)
B-00 Amaterios 7Meteor Xtreme ($25)
(Feb. 04, 2018  4:22 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I would recommend the God Customize Set for the:
Assuming you get them from Amazon (Prime), that will leave you with about 35 dollars left
With that I would recommend these items:
Twin Nemesis ($30)
Sieg Xcalibur ($19.32)
Nightmare Longinus ($31)
Beylauncher LR ($38)
Dual Threat Launcher ($22) (Warning, could be more inconsistent than Beylauncher LR)
Legend Spriggan ($29)
B-00 Amaterios 7Meteor Xtreme ($25)

Why not eBay?
I use eBay but I can also use Amazon
I am a really big fan of beyblade
I want spiriggan requiem beyblade for free can any one send me plz

I need to defeat my friends and brothers so plz can anyone send
Buy 2 3-on-3 booster kits (Doesn't have to be god, can be the speed/heavy/normal set) for some great beyblades.

With the leftover money, you can buy some beyblade gear you don't have (grips, launchers, accessories, etc.).
Hasbro switch strike beys
(Feb. 04, 2018  5:23 PM)BAHUBALI123 Wrote: I am a really big fan of beyblade
I want spiriggan requiem beyblade for free can any one send me plz

I need to defeat my friends and brothers so plz can anyone send
This isn't the right place for that and Sr is valuable and no one will give away a free spriggan requiem