What to buy now for the future?

I don't know if there is a thread for this already or not but there are lots of old beyblades that sale for a very high price now(example: Dragoon MSUV) and I'm sure everyone used to have a ton of rare beyblades that were thrown out and you could have sold them now. So what beyblades that are available now should we buy and save them for the future? I'm sure there are a few beyblades that will be very sought after when they don't make them anymore.
Most unecessary thread ever. Honestly anyone who thinks about it should realize to buy most of the main characters blades and the limited blades as well as the ones which are very good.
Well despite the fact that this is the "most unecessary thread ever", I'm glad we know what beys to save for the future.
It was obvious. All you had to do was think about it for a second. That's why this thread is very unnecessary.
If you feel this thread is unnecessary, Ultrablader, kindly cease posting in it, no matter how compelled you feel to belittle others or argue with people. You are greatly exacerbating the problem here.

Phoenix1414, I am not sure what to call on this thread - there is not necessarily an existing thread for this purpose, however, the value of parts is easily noted in the "What to Buy in *metagame*" threads that do already exist around the site.
Sorry if my tone was belittling. You should have made your list as a start before you posted the thread.