What stops you from going onto WBO?

Poll: What stops you from going onto the WBO?

Homework
27.36%
Parents
22.64%
Websites
16.98%
Other
33.02%
Total: 100% 106 vote(s)
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:26 PM)djspida5 Wrote: life
You!

It's either work, school, or training that stops me from posting. I usually lurk using my phone during the day and then try to respond to stuff I saw when I get home.
School, Homework, Internet Problems. But the good thing is that I still have around two hours to be on the WBO... Seriously. There's 24 hours in a day, why can't you spare a few hours?
Ebay and farmvile. farmvile freezes my computer, while eBay wants me to buy stuff
If I dont watch the anime i really cant get into anything xP, and with school, homework, and tennis i dont have the time to watch it anymore...
weird disconnected threads like this one
mine is my artwork, if you know me well you know that i spend most of my days either inside drawing or partying until i'm drunk. mainly the artwork one though... i'm thinking of selling personal anime art... like digimon requests or stuff...
homework, exams and piano.

Damn, hope that there is an 25th hour that will be called wbo hour
school and playing guitar distract me and stops me from coming here
somtimes it finally stiped latly it says your bb has a problem and it wont let me on
(Mar. 24, 2011  12:35 AM)go-pegasis Wrote: homework, exams and piano.

Damn, hope that there is an 25th hour that will be called wbo hour

Haha 1 hour isn't enough. At least 5 hours is good for me=)
Mainly school and homework. Without school I could be on here 12hrs a day Tongue_out_wink.
(Mar. 24, 2011  10:08 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote: Mainly school and homework. Without school I could be on here 12hrs a day Tongue_out_wink.

And sleep the other 12 hours! That's what I've been doing lately.
(Mar. 25, 2011  7:27 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  10:08 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote: Mainly school and homework. Without school I could be on here 12hrs a day Tongue_out_wink.

And sleep the other 12 hours! That's what I've been doing lately.
Exactly! XD
Why have some people said threads? If you don't like some threads don't go on them! Especially ruin them. Angry
my parents and homework i don't have any reasons for my hw
but for my parents my mom she gose for facebook and takes time and my father he gose for e sword and takes time and i get less time.
Well, since its summer... very few things.
TV, playing with my beyblades, and going on youtube.
the tournaments are never near by, like always 2+ states away
Homework is what stops meUnhappy
homework (i hate spelling! especially doing units in book G which is the highest possible to get)
sleep (Do Not Ask)
older brother (I hate him...seriously let me on here)
computer virus(They follow me everywhere.)
DSi (current shiny pokemon hunts being annoying )
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:37 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: The moderators deleting anything nowadays.

We do not delete anything.
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:37 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: The moderators deleting anything nowadays.

They only delete stuff is someone ask them I think and they only close down threads.