What stops you from going onto WBO?

Poll: What stops you from going onto the WBO?

Homework
27.36%
Parents
22.64%
Websites
16.98%
Other
33.02%
Total: 100% 106 vote(s)
What stops you from going onto the WBO?
Homework?
Television?
Grounded/Parents?

I always get stopped by homework, mostly math. Ever since I got to high school my schedule is so messed up Chocked_2

This thread is to share things that stop you from going onto the WBO. If its homework then at least write the subject. It could even be another site like msn or facebook. This is also a thread to help other people about how to prevent this.
Mainly not being bothered to go through the SPAM.

I know a few people have been deterred from the site because of this.
Hey momiji have you heard anything from rxkt48 lately
(Mar. 18, 2011  11:39 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Mainly not being bothered to go through the SPAM.

What do those words mean?
me forgeting my password and the password reset not working proplery becuase some idiot did code it properly
All of my homework takes up most of my time. It's always English. Right now I guess I'll just have to deal with it until the Summer.
Mostly parents. My mom keeps putting locks on my comp.
...I'm such an oldie...all of you have "kiddie" excuses that are actually valid. Damn...And I'm not offending you guys, I'm just missing my younger days.

Simply put, Monster Hunter Tri. I'm always online with my friends for almost half a day (and I mean a literal 12-hours half a day) or so, grinding, making weapons, etc. I'm doing my best so they don't get taxed on my missions anymore.
(Mar. 18, 2011  2:02 PM)Delta Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  1:28 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Right now I guess I'll just have to deal with it until the Summer.

[sarcasm]Or you can bite your English teacher to death.[/sarcasm]

Mostly parents. My mom keeps putting locks on my comp.

I would, but she is my ticket to collage.
NOTHING can stop me from being on the WBO, except the monkey in my closet.
sleep, taking a shower, or a dead phone. I don't think in the last two years anything has prevented me.
You can't stop me! I'll come here by hook or by crook! Though my examinations kill me....
Lately when I'm on my moms laptop I play Quake Live. I forget about everything besides fraging my opponents. That and being away from my Wii/laptop.
(Mar. 18, 2011  12:00 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  11:39 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Mainly not being bothered to go through the SPAM.

What do those words mean?

If you mean dterred, it means prevent, or discourage.

The only thing stopping me from getting on is sports practices. I usually finish my homework in class and my parents don't care if I go on.
what prevents me,you ask?
well,its the EVERYTHING mentioned on the poll
When the Internet, Messes up on my laptop, And I can't use my Laptop, and what makes it worse my Bro's using the PC
Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Online stops me every day around 5ish. I get my time on here but I have to own my daily noobs on that game.
Nothing much. But, on Friday nights I usually log off around 7:00 PM so I can watch new episodes of stuff on Cartoon Network. XD Any other day of the week it's most likely because I'm playing Video Games. A few days ago, I wasn't online because I spent all my time playing Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. Lol. Video Games are amazing! It obviously keeps a lot of us off here. XD

Seconding this -- couldn't have said it better myself.
The quality of discussions on the non-Beyblade sides of the forum definitely hurt my interest.

My posting history is heavily rooted in the Video Game forum and when most of the discussion there amounts to "i think this guy is the best because i think so" kind of turns me off. It also doesn't help that the popular topics are Pokemon, and Call of Duty - two franchises that I have little interest in.
I don't really have anything that stops me from going on here. Mostly finish my homework at school so yeah.
personally some times i forget, i live on DeviantART.com, and alot of people dont give a $%# if i play or not its all based on what work i get done and what i have avaliable for sale. so i tend to put the WBO after DeviantART because thats just how i make my money.

these days i havent been online much due to working out in my shop.
Browser blocker at work. Classifies the WBO as "Web Chat".