What's your favourite line/quote from a game? =)

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
the Annoying Old Party Man came out swinging. NESS took 28 HP damage.
My favourite line is definatly "HAAAAAIIIII!!!!!!" as said by Kirby in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. XD
(Sep. 25, 2009  6:03 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: "Get out of my way!" - Falco Lombardi

You picked the weak one!
You coulda picked
"Hands off my bread!"
or
"Don't fry me!"

Much better quotes.
I loved a lot of the dialogue from Conker's Bad Fur Day.
From the bootleg translation of Telefang, known as Pokemon Diamond on GameBoy:

Defeat an opponent and it'll say "carp remember it!".
Almost every quote from Earthbound and Mother 3.

"I heard Venus made an appearance at the Runaway Five show. I missed her 'cause I went to the bathroom. I'll hate bathrooms for the rest of my life. -Venus fan (Earthbound)

"Say, 'fuzzy pickles!'" -Photographer (Earthbound)

A: "At least I get to look at nice women here"
B: "Mike, that is sexual harrasment." (Mother 3)

"GREETINGS, CHEESE POPSICLE. THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED IS CURRENTLY OUT OF PORK CHOPS." (Mother 3)

"Nobody ever takes the time to read this sign. This sign loves you" -Sign (Mother 3)

"Lucas opened the gift box. (farting noise) an unpleasant odor lingered in the air." (Mother 3)
"You Gotta Do What? I Gotta Believe!"
"I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question: Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No, says the man in Washington. It belongs to the poor. No, says the man in the Vatican. It belongs to God. No, says the man in Moscow. It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor. Where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality. Where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."

Best game in years. Anyone who disagrees is crazy.
Mine is "Belive it" from naruto ninja council on GameBoy
Well mine are from splinter cell games,

Sam: You're going to give me some information
Rebel: There are soldiers in the building you know!
Sam: I know-
Rebel: They have guns...
Sam: Im shocked and amazed...

and

Sam: The world's small, nasty, and complicated. Everybody dies alone.
"Just tear everything down and hope that whatever comes afterwards is better, you're own little Chaos Theory..."
"OBJECTION!"

all the ace attorney games. never actually played them, it just kinda caught on.
"No other class gonna do that! You see that? You seein' this? If you order now, I'll throw in a second beating absolutely free! Look at this, just caved in your skull- my bats still dry. No clumps a' hair, nothin'." -the Scout
TF2
This it makes me laugh so hard every time I turn on my sega.
From Tales of Vesperia:
Raven: Ah, so this is the end, huh? Farewell, all my dear fans, the world over.
Yuri: I'll make sure your grave stone reads: "Here lies the world's biggest sap".
Raven: You're supposed to say stuff like, "We can make it through this together".

And from Disgaea 3:
this, Slaystation portable scene "Give back my four million hours of playing time!!!!!!"

Oh yeah, Salt & Pepper Lover!