What's your favoirite DINOSAUR

Quetzalcoatl is different to Quetzalcoatlus. Quetzalcoatl was a Mesoamerican god who bears the form of a feathered serpent. Quetzalcoatlus on the other hand is a peterosaur from the late cretaceous period that resided in north america (mostly Texas). I presume that Quetzalcoatlus is named after Quetzalcoatl.
(Dec. 18, 2009  7:12 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: Quetzalcoatl is different to Quetzalcoatlus. Quetzalcoatl was a Mesoamerican god who bears the form of a feathered serpent. Quetzalcoatlus on the other hand is a peterosaur from the late cretaceous period that resided in north america (mostly Texas). I presume that Quetzalcoatlus is named after Quetzalcoatl.

I know but still its strange that no one has noticed the name. i guess its not very well known.
I suppose you're right. I wouldn't have heard of it if I hadn't had to write a carping 15 page essay on pterosaurs.
btw the only correct answer is now quetzalcoatlus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatlus
IT'S A FLYING GIRAFFE FROM HELL
(Dec. 20, 2009  12:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: IT'S A FLYING GIRAFFE FROM HELL

RUN FOR IT! lmao
It's gotta be the Appalachiosaurus.

I find it simply astounding how much they can glean from such little evidence of it's existance. Smile
T-rex
Since it is the only correct answer, I say quetzalcoatlus. But seriously, they are the coolest pterosaurs, even though my true favorite will always be velociraptor. Also, I had heard about quetzalcoatlus before, thanks to my good memory and obsession with dinosaurs as a younger kid Tongue_out.
(Dec. 28, 2009  4:38 PM)Darkmega354 Wrote: Even though my true favorite will always be velociraptor.

VELOCIRAPTOR ATTACK
(Dec. 31, 2009  6:30 AM)Jsc Wrote: Triceratops

[Image: billy.jpg]
Meet billy, i keep him in my back yard.
Hey guys
I like in this way.
in no order:

1. genyodectes
2. ceratosaurus
3. suchomimus
t-rex
(Jan. 03, 2010  6:32 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2009  6:30 AM)Jsc Wrote: Triceratops

[Image: billy.jpg]
Meet billy, i keep him in my back yard.
really?! Pinching_eyes_2 XD
I was a huge dinosaur fan as a kid, so I'm surprised I haven't commented on this yet.

When I was little, my favourites were Diplodocus and Triceratops. Now though, I'm going to have to say Tyrannosaurus rex.

EDIT: Stegosaurus is cool too.
Spinosaurus ftw! I don't like him because he killed t-rex in jurassic park 3 but he just looks awsome and technically he is the largest carnivour. Second favourite is saichania becuase it has spikes all over its body. And last but not least there is Pachycephalosaurus. I mean who doesn't like that old bone-head.

(Dec. 28, 2009  4:38 PM)Darkmega354 Wrote: Since it is the only correct answer, I say quetzalcoatlus. But seriously, they are the coolest pterosaurs, even though my true favorite will always be velociraptor. Also, I had heard about quetzalcoatlus before, thanks to my good memory and obsession with dinosaurs as a younger kid Tongue_out.

I thought quetzalcoatlus was a pterosaur not a dinosaur.