What's your favoirite DINOSAUR

(Sep. 11, 2009  6:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: dragonzord

[Image: mmpr-dragonzord.jpg]

How could I forget this one?

Yes, it is quite large, I apologize, but it does him justice.
Velociraptors are my favorite, mainly because of Jurassic Park tho, Mukilab even if they aren't that smart there still awesome Grin
There isn't a picture large enough to give proper justice to the Dragonzord
ahhahaha who likes the toronto raptors
(Sep. 12, 2009  2:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ahhahaha who likes the toronto raptors

meeee! I'll bet money they'l make it to the playoffs this time xD
(Sep. 12, 2009  3:03 PM)Omega Wrote: meeee! I'll bet money they'l make it to the playoffs this time xD

dude nobody in toronto likes the toronto raptors
(Sep. 12, 2009  3:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: dude nobody in toronto likes the toronto raptors

this is 100% accurate

I really don't know anyone who actually likes them.
(Sep. 12, 2009  3:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: dude nobody in toronto likes the toronto raptors

The ACC is usually packed for Raptors games, same with Leafs games, obviously someone likes them, or atleast likes to see them lose. But in that case, I'd say they're better off going to the Rogers Centre with the Jays, and Argos.
Hahaha xD My cousins live in Toronto, they love the Raptors! And I live in Australia, they're my favourite team! Cute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjhJSD8RU4k

Freakin' LOVED this show as a kid... These were clearly the greatest dinosaurs.
(Sep. 11, 2009  11:51 PM)Raykon Wrote: Velociraptors are my favorite, mainly because of Jurassic Park tho, Mukilab even if they aren't that smart there still awesome Grin

yes, i never said they were, i would've said raptors until that guy came up with that comment, it reminded me why they're my second favourite...

Jurassic Park > all
man i wish i was alive back than, dinosaucers looks amazing.
(Sep. 13, 2009  2:45 PM)Spinster Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjhJSD8RU4k

What the.......? To weird for me.
(Sep. 12, 2009  7:17 PM)To Wrote: The ACC is usually packed for Raptors games, same with Leafs games, obviously someone likes them, or atleast likes to see them lose. But in that case, I'd say they're better off going to the Rogers Centre with the Jays, and Argos.

gotta watch those sports somewhere

(Sep. 13, 2009  2:45 PM)Spinster Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjhJSD8RU4k

animation sucks now compared to this
(Sep. 11, 2009  5:37 PM)Mukilab Wrote: Yes they had a good pack system. But nowhere near as advanced as the African Wild Dog or the Spotted Hyena.

This just makes me facepalm

All raptors had feathers... birds descended from raptors..., it has been proven, they got their rep without feathers since the feathers had decayed by than and hadn't been found... please research if you are posting something such as that.
:\ Maybe it once had feathers.. but not every raptor has to have feathers.
Eee Theres a raptor fossil that was found in Australia recently and the computer simulation looks Awesome.
(Sep. 13, 2009  3:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: animation sucks now compared to this

Late 80's/Early 90's was flat out the BEST era for cartoons. I miss it so much...
(Sep. 14, 2009  4:58 AM)Spinster Wrote: Late 80's/Early 90's was flat out the BEST era for cartoons. I miss it so much...

Agreed, even the old power rangers was better than some of the things that they have now and that is a lot coming from me.

Also, does it really matter if the Raptors had feathers or not?
(Sep. 14, 2009  5:44 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Agreed, even the old power rangers was better than some of the things that they have now and that is a lot coming from me.

Also, does it really matter if the Raptors had feathers or not?

It matters hugely. They are one of the core creatures in evolution.

yes all raptors had feathers. They were one of the first ever creatures to have feathers and birds are directly descended from them but before bords came multi animals such as a dinosaur (can't remember the name) preyed on insects, could fly but preferred to walk/run exactly like raptors.
[Image: 12738_banjo_320.jpg]
meet Banjo. Cute
link: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glance/833493...queensland
Tyrannosaurus!
It's always morphin time with them though.
velociraptors FTW!!!
I fail to see why no one has mentioned Dinonychus it is clearly the most awesome dinosaur ever. But even more surprisingly is that no one has noticed Quetzlcoatlus