What's with Chrome Wheels?

When it comes to Beyblade Zero G/Shogun Steel series brings in very...few...clearly labelled chrome wheels. I see one like Thief Phoenic and its more "attack" type form/mold but the others they don't clearly seem aimed towards a certain type. The worst part is when synchrom'd I can't seem to figure out what a synchrom or combination of which chrome wheels is best used as what type of beyblade despite the spin track and performance tip I can't figure out which synchrom combo is most aerodynamic or most suited for attack or defense. Can someone help me because the Bey Wiki isn't much help when I read the descriptions of the chrome wheels in the parts category. I really like the idea of a Pegasis Dragooon synchrom but I'm not sure what kind of combination it would be as the concept may need work and I don't know how to go about that either.
Well, our Saramanda and Revizer articles are complete on Beywiki, so that should help you. For the rest, you should look at the topic in the Advanced Forum about creating a top-tier list for Zero-G Stadiums, as well as some drafts for articles in our Beywiki Project forum.

Just in general : Chrome Wheels are definitely better at certain things than others, and it does make a difference whether one is placed underneath or on top in a Synchrom.