What's up with Kai-V

Ugh. I am not in the mood to explain why this needed to be closed. But I guess I have to, or you'll just complain some more.

1) Your post was not in the right place. You say General Discussion, but that's of off-topic stuff. I.e. NOT Beyblade. And if it was in Beyblade General, it's still not in the right place. There is a thread dedicated to most things, because it keeps clutter down in the forum. Imagine if you were trying to find the Hell Kerbecs thread and all you saw was 100 threads about people getting their Beyblades in the mail. Not fun.

2) This would have been explained to you if you had bothered to read the PM you get upon registration, along with the rules of the forum.

And one of those rules is respect the committee.

I'm not saying you should worship the ground we walk upon, because that'd be stupid. What I am saying is that instead of complaining that Kai-V was rude, you should have realized that she puts a lot of work into keeping this forum running, and mostly clutter free. She is thinking of everyone else, while you are just thinking of yourself.