What's up with Kai-V

Anyways i get Reported for spam. Why cause i put a post saying I GOT MY DRAGOON G!!!!!!!. Then these 3 people come and say Spam, Good Job! Now put it in the right place. And of course Kai-V was one of the three and he/she said: Nobody cares.
I was like WTF? to all three comments because my post didn't fit into anything else but the following:
Beyblade General
General Discussion
Since this is a 'General Discussion', and you talk about stuff casually and generally, why did my post become spam and closed?
you know that that doesn't need a thread she will ban you for this apologize quick she is just trying to keep it orderly and the website from becoming i found a banna peel in my garabge and it had a piece of broken metal i think its a piece of a beyblade thing
get out

Sigh. It's not just the forum. It's the thread. You can't just post "I GOT DRAGOON G!" in the Fang Leone topic just because it's in General. Learn the rules.

And Kai-V's head, she'll never get fired.
Well I am sorry that I posted this but well she had it coming..............
What if the site get's hacked and Kai-V's account gets deleted??? it would be chaos
You can put it in "Recent Beyblade Purchases".

But she is right - we did not care, we still don't, and we never will.
she is not trying to be what you call mean but think this is not a chat room i'm trying to save you from getting banned here at least you will get a 60% warning for this or something
Oh no/yes, here we go again.
1. That goes in recent beyblade purchases. And...
2. This will probably get you banned.
3. Can I have $5?
Jking about the $5, but give it yo me if you want.
Well some people do care OK?
AND I DON'T CARE IF I GET BANNED
Actually, there was a thread like this, but that one was funny. That kid was sad...

If you stop being selfish and look at it in retrospect, Kai-V's the good gal. If you look at it from your angle, 99 times out of 2 she seems bad. If I was trying to read through a thread I about Fang Leone and I have to put up with random stuff like that, it's not very good. Kai-V's working hard to keep this site good and clean for everybody.

That's the main thing I hate - Kai-V works so hard on this for us, it's her job. And yet she has to put up with this.

I'm sorry if I sound mean, but it's truth.
sigh dude i think (i don't kook at people acount's for no reason) that well you are new when i was new i spamed and was about to do something like this when I learned so much about everything Read then give not randomness ypu are lucky you are still online and kai-v isn't
You are really rude, Kai-V reported you because you posted meaningless post.
Kai-V's just telling you the truth. That thread was complete spam, what do you think other members will post? And any moderater would do that.
BTW Why would they hire you? And if Kai V's acount is deleted, we have other moderaters. If she was the only one it'd be chaos!
Well if she's actually 'working hard' why does she post things that get people pissed at her?
You should all know the rules by now - do not reply to spam threads unless you are helping the user find the appropriate thread for their comment. That has been done so why is everyone posting?
this site actually has blading and you see Newbies tend to get in trouble sigh if you apologize and understand she might let you off the hook i would explainn more but this should be closed by then LOL Edit: sorry everyone but i don't feel this guty should be Banned yet im trying to save him from Kerbecs
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:47 AM)PSPHACKER123PRO Wrote: Well if she's actually 'working hard' why does she post things that get people pissed at her?

Cause people like you post things that piss everyone else.
me know the rules?
I'm sorry but i don't go to WBO a lot and when I do it's about stuff that I find important
and whyD125 why do you post meaningless carp?
I had to post this WHY IS GETTIN A DRAGOON G IMPORTANT OR SAYING IN THE FANG LEONE THREAD HE GUYS I JUST GOT A DRAGOON G SERIOUSLY
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:47 AM)PSPHACKER123PRO Wrote: Well if she's actually 'working hard' why does she post things that get people pissed at her?

GRAW. Like I said before - if you look at it from everyone's point of view, Kai-V is not being mean. She's trying to get the message across. The people that can't face the fact that they screwed up a bit and blame it on poor Kai-V just make me mad.

And think about this - would you be working hard to sustain a site that engulfs your passions and is the main source of your income?
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:48 AM)WhyD125 Wrote:

Cause people like you post things that piss everyone else.

I couldn't have put it better myself.
What I really don't understand is why nobody reads the rules or the PM they receive once registered. It explains everything, you get a whole transcript and everything but is that not enough? Stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about others. Do you know how hard it must be for Kai-V? To be trying to keep order on a site that has more than 30,000 members? The last thing she needs is you going around running your mouth and talking behind her back. You should reflect on this and read the rules.
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:49 AM)PSPHACKER123PRO Wrote: me know the rules?
I'm sorry but i don't go to WBO a lot and when I do it's about stuff that I find important
and whyD125 why do you post meaningless carp?

Like saying "I GOT MY DRAGOON G TODAY"? And him post meaningless carp.. you know what, I am now shunning you. I suggest my fellow decent members do the same.
You've made threads that I've reported. I have seen you dis off users because you though you were right. That, you cannot blame on her, for if we let spam go, what would happen to the website?
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:00 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: You've made threads that I've reported. I have seen you dis off users because you though you were right. That, you cannot blame on her, for if we let spam go, what would happen to the website?

Said in the words of a poet. Don't directly speak to him, we're shunning him.
I believe the shunned one just said idc. What does that mean? Sorry if I sounded n00by. Are we ever even going to report this?
This is going to end badly...