What's up?

Hey I'm a blader in the Chicago area. I'm 17 and my friends and I found our blades today which got me playing again.

Honestly I don't know the names of many parts or watch the show but I still love blading. Also, before registering here I did some google searches to find out any news and I see the metal fighters being produced. From what I understand from other posts on here, these are likely to be the new standard right?

Just asking because I want to be able to learn about them and not worry about too much other crazy stuff. I think that's it for now so see you all around.
Hey Fambamma! One of our staff lives in Chicago. He'll be happy to see this, I bet!

You can learn a lot about the new series simply by reading about it in the Beyblade General forum. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Yeah, the MFB will be the new standard. Also there is a torunament that we are hosting that is close to you, check it out http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2908.html . Wink Hope you stay an active member.
Hey, Welcome to WBO! Glad you found us and hope you enjoy it here Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Grin You'll learn a lot here. Have fun! Smile
cool beans! A new member who actually does his homework? I like this! Grin It's much more than I can say for myself. xD