What's up?

Hi! My name is... Chicka Chicka, MrMister! Heh, anyways, I'm 15 years old and genuinely used to be embarrassed about blading. But now I couldn't care less! I honestly don't have any good combos, so I thought I might learn a thing or two by communicating with people who share the same hobby.

My current combos are
Cho-Z Achilles 00 Fusional-SP
Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit
and
Heat Salamander S4 7 Jaggy-S

I'm more into making beys looks pretty, and would rather have the best looking one than having the best performing one.
Anyways, yeah. Happy to be here!... and stuff.
(Sep. 06, 2021  1:46 AM)MrMister Wrote: Hi! My name is... Chicka Chicka, MrMister! Heh, anyways, I'm 15 years old and genuinely used to be embarrassed about blading. But now I couldn't care less! I honestly don't have any good combos, so I thought I might learn a thing or two by communicating with people who share the same hobby.

My current combos are
Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit
and

I'm more into making beys looks pretty, and would rather have the best looking one than having the best performing one.
GET A TAKARA TOMY BEY THEY'RE MORE DURABLE AND COMPETITIVE AND HEAVY AND HAVE MORE DETAILS AND COLOURS
in a nutshell get TT beys
if you cant then get them online! 
or at least get pro-series

Or maybe they're too expensive...
(Sep. 06, 2021  9:28 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2021  1:46 AM)MrMister Wrote: Hi! My name is... Chicka Chicka, MrMister! Heh, anyways, I'm 15 years old and genuinely used to be embarrassed about blading. But now I couldn't care less! I honestly don't have any good combos, so I thought I might learn a thing or two by communicating with people who share the same hobby.

My current combos are
Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit
and

GET A TAKARA TOMY BEY THEY'RE MORE DURABLE AND COMPETITIVE AND HEAVY AND HAVE MORE DETAILS AND COLOURS

He said he has cho-z (so that means tt or pro series)

My current combos are
Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit
and

Welcome to the WBO!

My current combos are
Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit
and

Welcome Home Theseus
Welcome to the WBO, I think you already know me.

My current combos are
Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit
and

Thanks for welcoming me in! S m h XD
Yes, I do understand that, but ordering online is not my forte. Cho-Z Achilles is a Pro Series beyblade.
I am also broke. So that's the best I've got.

(Sep. 06, 2021  10:14 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2021  9:28 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: GET A TAKARA TOMY BEY THEY'RE MORE DURABLE AND COMPETITIVE AND HEAVY AND HAVE MORE DETAILS AND COLOURS

He said he has cho-z (so that means tt or pro series)

Correcto! Pro-Series.

(Sep. 06, 2021  10:25 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

My current combos are
Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit
and

Welcome to the WBO!
Thank you!

(Sep. 06, 2021  12:24 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

My current combos are
Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit
and

Welcome Home Theseus
Welcome to the WBO, I think you already know me.

Oh, I do! Thank you, haha.

My current combos are
Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit
and

Oh, and Dragoon Fighter is a TT layer I have. But we don't talk about Dragoon. It's so bad...
Hey there welcome to the WBO! Hope you like it here!
(Sep. 06, 2021  3:40 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hey there welcome to the WBO! Hope you like it here!

Thank you so much!

My current combos are
Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit
and

Hey there MrMister! Welcome to the WBO, hope you enjoy your stay! 
[Image: Raikkonen_AP.jpg]
(Sep. 13, 2021  2:55 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:

My current combos are
Abyss Devolos D6 8 Orbit
and

Hey there MrMister! Welcome to the WBO, hope you enjoy your stay! 
[Image: Raikkonen_AP.jpg]

Thank you.  Joyful_3

(Sep. 13, 2021  6:40 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: Welcome friend

Thank you.  Smile