What's the best or worst tournament you ever went to?

That was cool, and I got a free beyblade. I won that first matchup/tourney
(Aug. 09, 2012  12:06 PM)Luck Wrote: Nice XD
@SniperKid: What about in the Philippines ?

Oh I didn't see this post sorry...
What do you mean? How many people attended? The Grand Tournaments usually has 150-250 attendees.... Normal tourneys would usually have 20-40 before, now.... 10 or so? Sad to hear it's getting lower... The past grand tournaments had just like 80-100.... It went down by a big portion.

Is that what you mean?

EDIT: If you mean how often WBBA Tourneys were hosted here than the answer is twice a week.... For grand tournaments, ounce every 4 months I guess...

Normal tournaments were held every weekends here, which is why we are all very exposed to tourneys. The bad thing is you can only play up to 13 years old, but there are WBO tourneys anyways so no problem. I am 12 so I can still join for 1 more year but I am starting to get bored at WBBA tourneys since I attend them every week for like 2 years already... WBO tourneys are more likely to be exciting, if you know what I mean...

Both work fine XD
Toys r us. First and last tournament. If this is how the young beyblade community is at tournaments, im never going to one again. Without noise cancelling headphones.
that bad, huh?