What's the best combo for pro series

I've got pro Union Achilles, pro Prime Apocalypse, pro wizard fafnir, pro sword valtryek, pro judgment joker propoison crobra, pro perfect phoenix, pro lord spryzen, pro ace dragon, and pro Master Devolos bc I don't what are good pro series parts and it's the only beys that I have simular to takara tomy parts
(Aug. 29, 2022  11:46 PM)IlliadAchilles Wrote: I've got pro Union Achilles, pro Prime Apocalypse, pro wizard fafnir, pro sword valtryek, pro judgment joker propoison crobra, pro perfect phoenix, pro lord spryzen, pro ace dragon, and pro Master Devolos bc I don't what are good pro series parts and it's the only beys that I have simular to takara tomy parts

Lord/Master Spriggan Around Xtend+ is good for spin equalization in the GT meta. Although, it's probably outclassed by the new sparking and DB/BU beys. Also there is a thread ("Build me a combo") if you need help building combinations.
(Aug. 29, 2022  11:46 PM)IlliadAchilles Wrote: I've got pro Union Achilles, pro Prime Apocalypse, pro wizard fafnir, pro sword valtryek, pro judgment joker propoison crobra, pro perfect phoenix, pro lord spryzen, pro ace dragon, and pro Master Devolos bc I don't what are good pro series parts and it's the only beys that I have simular to takara tomy parts

and Judgement Joker is good for smash attack power, it can face up against stuff like Super/First from Sparking in terms of attack power, combine that with the layer weight from Wizard and the disk and Driver from Sword and you have a top tier attack combo, also, Lord Spryzen with the original disk but the driver from Fafnir is a high-tier equalizer even in the Superking era, and Perfect Phoenix has bad teeth wear problems, also, Master with the Spryzen chip is also a high-tier equalizer, but it is prone to breaking under extremely heavy attacks, my Master broke after a hard hit from Judgement, so watch out for that, and also, the chip from Ace Dragon is actually Dragon2, a top tier attack chip with very strong locks, but the Valtryek chip is an alternative
judgement acchilles blitz xtreme’ retsu
master spryzen around/wheel(speedstorm)/0 proof xtend+
lord devolos around rise
perfect phoenix around xtend+
(Oct. 02, 2022  5:59 AM)magnetoisbroken Wrote: judgement acchilles blitz xtreme’ retsu
lord devolos around rise

Okay but now I got pro first Uranus metal accel 2B gold Variant Lucius Orbit 2D black Super Hyperion (with metal chip core) Quick 1A and Tact Luinor 12 cross trans' Sou
(Oct. 18, 2023  1:23 AM)IlliadAchilles Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2022  5:59 AM)magnetoisbroken Wrote: judgement acchilles blitz xtreme’ retsu
lord devolos around rise

Okay but now I got pro first Uranus metal accel 2B gold Variant Lucius Orbit 2D black Super Hyperion (with metal chip core) Quick 1A and Tact Luinor 12 cross trans' Sou

Hyperion is good, the only thing good from Tact is the cross frame, and I don’t think you’ll get much use from First or Variant

Lord Spryzen with extend+ is the most obvious pick for me personally
Rage Longinus combos are at the top, as it once was in 2020.
(Oct. 20, 2023  8:38 AM)KIO Wrote: Rage Longinus combos are at the top, as it once was in 2020.

Definitely! Slap Extreme’ on that thing and Rage is going to town!

Something with Judgement Valkyrie