(Aug. 29, 2010  5:43 AM)Trev Wrote: My Team is Bey Bakers

Bey shaped Pastries????

No dude, they use the Beys to HELP them make the pastries! XD
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:47 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:15 AM)AnimeMun Wrote:

Bey shaped Pastries????

still sounds good to me only this time better.
(Aug. 30, 2010  2:51 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:47 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:15 AM)AnimeMun Wrote:

Bey shaped Pastries????

still sounds good to me only this time better.

Hmmm....all of a sudden my bey would smell of yeast and cherry filling.... I suddenly want to see a video of them doing this task of baking with beys... I'm sure all of us would get a kick out of that one.
Our team name is VisoBladers
as you can see the username i have is the same name with our team
well that's because we made this account for all of us
Mines the omega infinity bladers. Anybody live in Houston? I wanna match and b friends.
A long time ago in an alternate schooling building...

BLADESLASHERS!
---that was the first team i ever joined, and where i joined them, their Leader/founder taught me how to blade, He, yeah, HE actually did the whole arm-guidance thing a coach would, ya know: stood behind my back, grasped my wrists with his hands, stiffened me, and moved my arms for me.
he did this until i said "i got it" so we beybattled for ranking and i wound out beating him three times in a row, and he said, "you beat everybody's record but you cant be leader, so how about....Outfitter?"

basically i was in charge of making a pretty silly uniform lol!

one year later i made my own team: Mid-Nite Bladers, our concept was to use Black beyblades and wear black and silver with different styles of moons on our outfits, mine was a crescent moon and my blading alias was "Static Lunaris" since i used Defense

alas, we only ever had three members:
Myself - "Static Lunaris"
2nd-ic - "Savage Tide"
3rd leg - "Far-close"

obviously, the moon, namely, crescent, was out main theme...lol blame the cutesy blonde pigtailed 80's anime chick called Usagi!
My team was called The Noble claw! we never lost at all, in the end we actually hosted our own tournament and it was us against the Final flame team... we beat them so hard they couldnt use their beys afterwards!
But we all split up to teach others and became solo bladers so i need a new team from peterborough.
My team that i just made name is The Face Hunters.

We dont take peoples beyblade!
LOL you did not make that name.
It's from the anime/Manga.
lolz saw ur other post blade master. anyways if ur making a team, what state r u in? what is ur beyblading style? which beyblade do u use
(Aug. 31, 2010  7:02 AM)krikkero Wrote: lolz saw ur other post blade master. anyways if ur making a team, what state r u in? what is ur beyblading style? which beyblade do u use

MN and my Blading style is to break my oppenants Bey with the Sharpshooter Launch! And I use Storm Pegasus C145HF!
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:40 AM)Pyro Wrote: LOL you did not make that name.

I know I just like the name!
And it's my Team's Name!
I'm just gonna say it again my team is the genesis bladers. So if anyone already took that name please tell me. Because I made a big deal about it on the previous page lol.
The Cretan Bulls. We were the best in town!
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:57 PM)BeybladeMASTER! Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  7:02 AM)krikkero Wrote: lolz saw ur other post blade master. anyways if ur making a team, what state r u in? what is ur beyblading style? which beyblade do u use

MN and my Blading style is to break my oppenants Bey with the Sharpshooter Launch! And I use Storm Pegasus C145HF!
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:40 AM)Pyro Wrote: LOL you did not make that name.

I know I just like the name!
And it's my Team's Name!

Well you said you "just made" it.

I always like the name "Team Down Under Thunder"
It was from season 1.
Sounds coooool :3
TheitcrowdfanboyswhoarethemostcurvaliciousandbootyliciousbeybladeteaminthewholeoftheWBOworldbestservedwithhorseradish.com/moss'sbeybladeteam
Why does anyone care about your beyblade team?
Why does this thread exist?
No one makes good posts.
It's just a bad thread, imo.

Not like a beyblade team is feasible in the first place, though a rivalry is :V
Its just for fun dude its not like anyone can blade in teans anyway but I see where your coming from Mcfrown.
I feel the same way about the 'beyblade mishap's and 'most extreme battles' threads.
Just a bunch of lying children, for the most part.
True very true but sometimes genuine people get judged as liars
because others lie too much
Oh thats original lol
Well ima make a team!

EDIT: The name is Spirit Hunters!