What's Your Beyblade team name?

Poll: Team or solo?

Team player
49.94%
Lone Blader
50.06%
Total: 100% 801 vote(s)
Man, you really love Kingdom Hearts, don't you?
my team was Cyber Evolution we broke the team up now they decide to play pokemon and stuff
My friends and I recently made one. It's called JusticeForceFour.
Mine is Zero Chaos
I'm proud to be the captain of team SilverWind hence the name, but unlike some others we still exist.
(Feb. 12, 2010  4:30 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: im kind of hopeing that the beyblade company starts up a tournament after BMF starts and i kind of hope its a tag team tournament so that i can get my old team the blaze bladers back together again

They will. I'm not so sure about tag team tournaments, though. I don't think there have been any tag team tournaments.
Ok i was part of a team called blade smashers at school it was formed in year 6, there was 6 of us (me, alex, liam, simon, alan and mathew) it started off as me, alex, simon and liam. alan joined soon after the formation we were pretty good, so good infact that in one battle someone else joined in with their bumpkin and it immediatle got flung at the wall when it hit my dragoon V

anyway back to mathew, he join close to the day our team disbanned, infact he caused it

one day we were practicing and the head master came in and said beyblades were banned and 2 or 3 members of my team and members of the class said they saw mathew lauch his beyblade at a girl and got detension mathew admited it was true we dispelled him and our team became redundent due to the ban

after the disban beyblade died down, so now im a soloer, not sure about the other members

im going to try and form a new team very soon, ill post a reply when major updates ocure lik name, logo and formation
Does the SoulBladers sound like a good name, or an evil name?
It reminds me of an evil name really in my opinion, it just sounds evil to me. Tongue_out
that depends on the team look. i think every team should one, the all-stars was all athlete different sport but u can tell with team they're on.
(Jun. 25, 2010  9:20 PM)Blade-Sword Wrote: we were pretty good, so good infact that in one battle someone else joined in with their bumpkin and it immediatle got flung at the wall when it hit my dragoon V

lol, It takes massive skill to defeat a bump king.
You are a beyblade GOD.
Hah, he should challenge the waterfall boy.
(Jul. 14, 2010  1:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2010  9:20 PM)Blade-Sword Wrote: we were pretty good, so good infact that in one battle someone else joined in with their bumpkin and it immediatle got flung at the wall when it hit my dragoon V

lol, It takes massive skill to defeat a bump king.
You are a beyblade GOD.

lol, bumpking is fairly useless but dragoon V was spining for about a minute, nearly run out of spin, bumpking was just lauched. thought it was pretty funny, but really that's not the point i was making
I think it's impossible to win with any combination that uses Upper Force Ring for the AR.
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:48 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think it's impossible to win with any combination that uses Upper Force Ring for the AR.

in general bumpking is pretty pethetic... but i still think its AR could be put to good use if you worked hard at it

the first step with any combo is to work out what you want from it, originally it was built to use air around it for defence... that went down like a lead ballon but if you possibly use parts that are mainly weighted arround the sides as opposed to the centre, then you would have youself a pretty heavy attacker especially considering the length of contact points.

(wow whow knew this would get so off-topic)
Ummmm no.
It's weak, fragile, and has too much recoil.
There's no way it could benefit any combo.
my team name is the C.C.B.B!
but not for the reason u'r thinking of.
my tag team is meal GT its wit pega kid
(Aug. 13, 2009  4:29 PM)Khel Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2009  12:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: triple beef burgers

I demand to be on this team.

so do i,but i live in texas.
im gonna try an form a new team now for a name tetsuya and the crabie faces gang hmm no already taken lol jokes aside my new team is gonna be called the darkness bladers so just wanting to know if anyone wants to join must be from stevenage and preferably 12-16 yr old
mine was the spin masters
I don' have a team yet because beyblades aren't really known where I live but it would probably be blading spirit.XD
I don' have a team yet because beyblades aren't really known where I live but it would probably be called blading spirit!XD