What's Up, bladers

I'm Animemaster12 and I new here and an awsome blader. So if you want to talk or battle, post here. Later.

-Animemaster12
Anime Master Of The Universe
Erm, welcome Speechless Kind of hard to battle you when you didn't mention where you live!
Welcome to the WBO! But yeah, where do you live? And have you heard of the new Metal Fight Beyblades?
Uh, welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3 So......whereabouts are you from and do you know about the new series? Smile

EDIT: DAMN YOU PICHU AND YOUR LIGHTENING FAST TYPING SKILLS! *shakes fist*
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
(Feb. 23, 2009  9:36 PM)Rocky Wrote: Uh, welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3 So......whereabouts are you from and do you know about the new series? Smile

Why The Heck did you cus
anyways
Wlcome To WBO
(Feb. 23, 2009  11:20 PM)SquirtleRocks08 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2009  9:36 PM)Rocky Wrote: Uh, welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3 So......whereabouts are you from and do you know about the new series? Smile

Why The Heck did you cus

"Damn" isn't considered swearing here.
welcome to the wbo
(Feb. 23, 2009  11:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2009  11:20 PM)SquirtleRocks08 Wrote: [quote='Rocky' pid='107060' dateline='1235421376']
Uh, welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3 So......whereabouts are you from and do you know about the new series? Smile

[/que WelcomeTo WBO

"Damn" isn't considered swearing here.
(Feb. 23, 2009  9:35 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! But yeah, where do you live? And have you heard of the new Metal Fight Beyblades?

I live in Salem, MA. And also I have of the Metal Fight Beyblades. I have three already.
Oh awesome, which three? Grin
(Feb. 24, 2009  4:16 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh awesome, which three? Grin

Black Pegasis 100HF, Aquario 105F, and Wolf 125SF. And you?
Uh.......Aquario DF145SF, Bull DF145HF, Pegasis 145F , Libra D125HF, Virgo 125BS and Virgo 100B. Smile

Most of the newer members don't know about MFB before they come here. Did you find out about it recently or have you been following it for a while or what? Smile
Oh and if you're the 'Anime Master', what's your fave anime? Tongue_out
(Feb. 24, 2009  4:27 PM)Rocky Wrote: Uh.......Aquario DF145SF, Bull DF145HF, Pegasis 145F , Libra D125HF, Virgo 125BS and Virgo 100B. Smile

Most of the newer members don't know about MFB before they come here. Did you find out about it recently or have you been following it for a while or what? Smile
Oh and if you're the 'Anime Master', what's your fave anime? Tongue_out

I was looking to get some beyblades on toywiz, when I saw it on the page. So I guess I heard about it when it first came out. And about my favorite anime, I guess it's between Bleach, Beyblade, Pokemon, and Tsubasa Chronicle.
Ah okay.
I like all of them except Tusbasa......but I've never really bothered to try it. ^^;
(Feb. 24, 2009  4:42 PM)Animemaster12 Wrote: Pokemon

OMG. I don't even consider Pokemon an Anime anymore! It should be classified as 30 mins of Porygon Seisures.
Haha, that episode is great.
Welcome, I'm sure that you will find the forums to be a great community!
(Feb. 25, 2009  2:51 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2009  4:42 PM)Animemaster12 Wrote: Pokemon

OMG. I don't even consider Pokemon an Anime anymore! It should be classified as 30 mins of Porygon Seisures.
Ditto.

I believe transportation from Salem to NYC is accessible by Amtrak, yes? You'd might want to look into attending some of the tournaments in the New York metro area.