What's Up?

I was so glad when I found this site. I loved beyblade for the longest time, started playing when I was 13 and at 16 I still love it. I am glad there are others who still enjoy it as well. I look forward to the new models when they arrive in the US.

oh and hello!
Welcome to the WBO Smile Where are you from?
Thanks, and I am from the United States, unfortunately we still don't have any beyblades being produced for us yet.
I meant where in the USA ...

I am aware there are no Beyblades being produced there. This is sort of my thing. Speechless
Oh, Georgia, but not like, southern GA. In the sense that I am not of the redneck nature which is the vibe people usually get from people here.
One of our regulars, jsc, lives in Georgia. Grin
Oh that's cool, I just took a look at this world map you guys have, really cool stuff.
Hiya! Like your signature. It looks pretty. Smile

It's great to see more southern bladers. There have been complaints from the south about their lack of bladers.
Thanks, and lots of the people I know are also into blading but unfortunately none of us have any blades. lol
(Jun. 15, 2009  9:45 AM)YoyoUnix Wrote: Thanks, and lots of the people I know are also into blading but unfortunately none of us have any blades. lol

Time to import Grin
(Jun. 15, 2009  9:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Time to import Grin

Thats what I am saying, after I get this job I applied for I will be ordering asap
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Ooo, I have relatives in Georgia. Grin I hope I can go back there at some point~

Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Thank you all. Also for those of you who live in GA have you heard of momocon?
I don't live in GA but thought I'd mention that I'd heard of it anyways. XD And Anime Weekend Atlanta. I nearly went to that but we had to go home a few days before it started....Unhappy
Oh cool. I went to momocon this year and I am looking forward to AWA this year in the fall as well.
Welcome to the WBO! Haha, I'm so late. XD
im new here, wat am i supposed to do? (by the way i love blades!!!).
...In introduce yourself, in the top right click new topic.

And I don't think your username is suitable.