What's The Next Game Your Buying?

Poll: Whats game is gonna be your next purchase?

Call Of Duty-Modern Warfare 3
28.00%
Gears Of War 3
8.00%
Battlefield 3
10.00%
Other....
54.00%
Total: 100% 50 vote(s)
I love NFS games. They're probably one of my favorite games, tbh. But yeah, that game looks pretty sweet Smile
As for the next game I'm gonna buy...
Pokemon Blue.
Yes, Pokemon Blue. The old Gameboy game.
MUST
HAVE
POKEMON
TO PLAY
ON MY GAMEBOY COLOR
And Pokemon Blue has Blastoise on the front Cute
My next game will have to be dbz ultimate tenkiaich.i just want to have a dbz game for xboxand i didny have one.
(Jan. 05, 2012  6:59 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I have 3 games in mind that I want to obtain. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (I shouldn't have traded it in, and now I have an incomplete collection, harumph!) for the DS, Phantasy Star Portable 2 (It's surprisingly hard to find, even on eBay because all I get are Japanese or European/Australian copies) for the PSP, OR Tales of Graces f for the PS3 once that game is released in March (obtaining the PS3 is first).

The case for the PSP2 game, I COULD buy it via Playstation network, but I'm the type who values the disk and case more than just a digital download. As a collector-type, that's how I feel (except I use my collections then let them dust...).

It was decided that PSPo2 was next. It's still a struggling choice between Curious Village and Tales of Graces f. The way things are going, I think it's going to be Curious Village first, then Tales of Graces f. I've come to terms that I might not get a PS3 in time, so I'll just get the game first and hold onto it until I do.
Halo 4 or black ops 2 or pokemon black and white 2
Gonna buy the Mass Effect trilogy soon with some DLC
It will definitely be Diablo IIISmile
I can't wait to start playing it!

Black Ops (no, not Black Ops 2, just Black Ops)

GRFS looks extremely well thought, graphics are terrific, gameplay looks terrific, and your weapons are endlessly customizable, with even the internals being allowed to change.

Black Ops is the second best CoD to date, right behin WaW. CoD 4 was really awesome, but the OP of some of the weapons and the actually pretty bad hit detection screwed it over. WaW however, had only the MP40 that was bad. I'm getting Black Ops instead of WaW though because WaW is completely hacked in every lobby along with CoD 4.
Either:
Skyrim
Halo 4 when it comes out
Super Mario 3D land
or Mario Kart 7. I have no 3DS games, so the last 2 may be the first I buy.
Halo is Halo. I love the series, but could not get CEA due to money.
Skyrim is Skyrim. I think I'm one of the few people I know who dosn't have it yet XD
Well, I had been out of Racing games for a while, but recently got NFS Most Wanted.
Now seeing that I loved that game, I might love to purchase more games of the NFS series.
I plan to start my collection by buying NFS 2 first, and then the other versions would follow. Smile

So, NFS 2.
Superbly old(it was released in the year I was born, haha), yet my favorite NFS game!
(Apr. 02, 2012  5:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I had been out of Racing games for a while, but recently got NFS Most Wanted.
Now seeing that I loved that game, I might love to purchase more games of the NFS series.
I plan to start my collection by buying NFS 2 first, and then the other versions would follow. Smile

So, NFS 2.
Superbly old(it was released in the year I was born, haha), yet my favorite NFS game!
Just now getting the NFS games?!
The box set that had the first 4(or 5?) games of the series was my first purchase with my PS2, which was in 2005 XD
Yet I had actually already be playing the series since my brother had his PS2 for 2-years before I got mine.
Me and my brother have been Racing Game fanatics ever since Cute
Quite a surprise, no? XD
I actually do not play many video games, haha!
A few years ago, I'd had only NFS 2 and NFS Hot Pursuit(?)
Soon, I lost those CDs while shifting to a new home, and completely forgot about them. Its been three years since, and now all of a sudden, I suddenly wake up and realize that I had something called an NFS Racing Game, and I used to love it. And so I rushed to buy a new one, haha!
Not actually 'rushed'. I went to buy something else, and actually returned with an NFS game. Tongue_out