What's The Next Game Your Buying?

Poll: Whats game is gonna be your next purchase?

Call Of Duty-Modern Warfare 3
28.00%
Gears Of War 3
8.00%
Battlefield 3
10.00%
Other....
54.00%
Total: 100% 50 vote(s)
I plan to try and get kingdom hearts 1. But it's kinda wied as my first kingdom hearts game I played was kingdom hearts 2. Anyways I wanted to get it so then I would just have 2 more kingdom hearts games left to get.
the next game that I will most likely buy is the legend of zelda skyword sword or other in your poll
(Nov. 04, 2011  8:00 PM)TITAN Wrote: Where do you get that?

Getting Uncharted 3 and Skyrim! I already talked about U3, so...

Skyrim looks amazing, (in every way) has a great story, and just seems like win.

It hasn't came out yet. Modern Warfare 3 comes out November 8. When it comes though, you could buy it at Game Stop, Wal-Mart, or other places that sell video games/electronics.

You guys need to explain why your getting your game!! A bunch of people are getting warned because of that. Ok??? I'm getting COD:MW3 this friday. My sister's buying it for me as a Birthday present. Might also get Pokemon white from my cousin. I can't wait to start where MW2 left off.
Forza 3 and 4, when I get that 360 for Christmas. Played FM3 at cousin's house, it was EPIC, and a review said 4 was even better. I'd like MW3, but my parents wont let me. Dj - Disappointed ... DJ - Sad. Argh! CryingTired
My next video game purchase will probably be near Christmas time, but it will definitely be Sonic Generations or CoD MW3 (More than likely both).
Sonic because, if you know me well enough, I love Sonic games. This also seems like an awesome game, though I pretty much hate all Sonic Games past Sonic Heroes (which was mediocre at best, IMO)
And CoD, well, it's the most anticipated game in history XD
I gotta keep up with the storyline, lol. I played MW and MW2, but never owned them, so I might ask for those for Christmas along with Sonic and MW3 instead of an iPod/some beys.
well,me im geting pokemon rumble blast and mw3.im also geting ultimate marvel vs cacom 3 since im a hardcore marvel 3 player.pokemon rumble bklast cause i plin loved the first game.and mw3,even tho8ugh first persobn shooters are 1 of my least favorite types of games,i did injoy the little i squezzedm uot of black ops,and survival mode looks fun.and coaster "R" us,sonics gens is a great game.definitly the best sonic game inm years in my opinion.although im geting tired of gren hill now.i mean how many times has greenhill been remade?

I have had a big list of games for a while now, and some i have already missed my oppritunity to pre-order. So these are the games I have left to pre-orderbuy this month. I list these games because I am either loyal to the franchise or I despertaly need the pre-order bonuses hat come with them

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Halo Combot Evolved Annyversary
Assassin's Creed Revelations
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I already picked up a bunch of the hit games from this month, and these are all that remain. i missed a bunch though, like Batman Arkham City (sobs) and Forza 4. i was gonna get Sonic Generations, and while i do like the game, i am not a big enough Sonic fan to put that ahead of MW3, so I am content with the demo for the time being.
Skyward Sword, obv.

Most anticipated Zelda game yet, IIRC, loving the storyline so far, and this one has a lot more logic implemented like if you're on fire, and you pick up a bomb/pull out a bomb, it'll explode immediately.
im gettin the new DBZ and Halo: combat evolved. why cause im wanna keep up in the halo world and for DBZ its just plain awesome!!!
I have a few games on my 'To buy' list.
GTA IV - It's only like 20 bucks at my game store. Also such an amazing game.
Fifa 12 - I'm a huge football fan. I'll probably grab this one towards Christmas.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - You guys have no idea how much I played this on my computer. I'm only conflicted between getting this or waiting for 4.
MW3 - It's so huge, amazingly addictive multiplayer. It's COD come on.
Assassins Creed: revelations - haven't had a AC game yet. Not 100% on this one.

That's about it Smile I'll probably grab the GTA and Halo soon and the rest for christmas.
Either Saints Row the Third or Sonic Generations. I am not a fan of those series, but they look great!
So gonna get the new SSX coming in February/March! If not Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS
Beyblade metal masters (just for Vulcan) and Mario kart 7 Smile Mario kart 7 looks so amazing and great !
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:02 AM)Chups Wrote: I have a few games on my 'To buy' list.
Fifa 12 - I'm a huge football fan. I'll probably grab this one towards Christmas.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - You guys have no idea how much I played this on my computer. I'm only conflicted between getting this or waiting for 4.

That's about it Smile I'll probably grab the GTA and Halo soon and the rest for christmas.
No point playing Revelations until you've played II and Brotherhood really.
True true, thats what all my friends say.

My sis is gettin me just dance 3. lol i heard its great.
(Dec. 23, 2011  3:44 PM)Ruka Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:02 AM)Chups Wrote: I have a few games on my 'To buy' list.

No point playing Revelations until you've played II and Brotherhood really.

He can just look up the summary online, if he wants to skip the unpolished gameplay and hours of meandering to reach the one he actually wants to play... it is not a difficult concept.

Sonic Generations for the 360 will be my next purchase, most likely, depending on when I get the money for it. Not many things out that interest me at the moment, and fewer still upcoming releases...
I intend on getting ZeldaConfusedkyward Sword, around the 28th or mebbe ZeldaGaspOT 3D...
I plan to get some time soon.
Super Mario 3D Land - I got a 3DS and LoZ: OoT 3D for Xmas, but as much as I love Zelda games, I'd like more variety.
Mario Kart 7 - See above.
LoZ: SS - I haven't played on my Wii for ages, I want a reason to play on it again.

About £95-£100 altogether.
My next game i am buying is fifa 12 . I love football and i am a very big fan
I just picked up MW3 and Portal 2 this past weekend, and hopefully will get FIFA 12 in the next couple of weeks.
I am going to buy Elder Scrolls Morrowind off of Steam. Its only 9.99 and comes with Tribunal and Bloodmoon so..yep
I have 3 games in mind that I want to obtain. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (I shouldn't have traded it in, and now I have an incomplete collection, harumph!) for the DS, Phantasy Star Portable 2 (It's surprisingly hard to find, even on eBay because all I get are Japanese or European/Australian copies) for the PSP, OR Tales of Graces f for the PS3 once that game is released in March (obtaining the PS3 is first).

The case for the PSP2 game, I COULD buy it via Playstation network, but I'm the type who values the disk and case more than just a digital download. As a collector-type, that's how I feel (except I use my collections then let them dust...).
I have a R43DS and a PSP2000, I want to buy the games:Uncharted 3, BF3, Skyrim, and MW3. Thank you!
I won't be buying games anytime soon, but Need for Speed: The Run looks really insane. The story mode seems like one of those fantastic stories where your heart beats really fast and you don't want to stop.