What's Happening To The Real Metagame?

Poll: don't you think,the original metagame is somewhat threatened due to new metagames?

yes
22.22%
no
77.78%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
most of you're going off topic with your "zeneo,you need to do this,you need to that,you're like this,you're like that."
And that makes you off topic too. Kai-v is the type of person that knows that when this many players have a problem with you, you are the wrong-doer not us.
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:33 AM)zeneo Wrote: most of you're going off topic with your "zeneo,you need to do this,you need to that,you're like this,you're like that."

Off-topic? This shouldn't even BE a topic! Period.
Well, I dont know if this was needed, but zeneo, WBO is not WBTOT. The members here are not bad. It isn't facebook either. I understand that you are used to facebook and stuff. But, seriously, the atmosphere here is different and people are here to co-operate and help anyone who is new. I guess you are too angry right now. So, take a moment and calm down. I haven't been too active here but, yeah, from what I see, you are definitely confused between this place and WBTOT. So, yeah, realize the difference.
I hope you can be a better poster. Smile

As for this topic, I feel that there isn't a big harm to the metagame from the newer metagames because I have always found it better to depend on my launch than on some remote control XD.
it's not necessary that so many people be true
i know what kind of woman Kai-V is.she'll surely probe into the matter and then decide what she has to do
if she thinks i'm wrong,then she will decide what she has to do
thank you NObody
(pun seriously not intended this time)
and yeah,i know how WBTOT operates
with StarZ
(WBTOT,stupid for eternity)
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:43 AM)zeneo Wrote: it's not necessary that so many people be true
i know what kind of woman Kai-V is.she'll surely probe into the matter and then decide what she has to do
if she thinks i'm wrong,then she will decide what she has to do
thank you NObody
(pun seriously not intended this time)
and yeah,i know how WBTOT operates
with StarZ
(WBTOT,stupid for eternity)

That's it then...
I apologize for my previous posts if they were rude to you.
@Ryuujin-i'm sorry if i said anything wrong to you
What everyone's saying is true and i'm amazed your so immature that you can't see it.
(Jul. 19, 2012  12:55 PM)Ultra Wrote: What everyone's saying is true and i'm amazed your so immature that you can't see it.

Yo, this thread was dead (thats a good thing). We've pretty much established whatever needed to be said. So please, since this hasn't been closed yet ... NEWCOMERS DO NOT POST HERE NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING IT MAY BE!

It'll just restart the carp storm :\

Also, moderators+CM don't warn me Pinching_eyes_2
one advice
you know this thread's gonna be closed so Y DUYU NOT stop posting?it's a full stop over here.full stop.
ok so i just read a bit of the first page and firstly i'd like to say:
what the hell did i just read. how did you guys manage to get 3 pages of arguements about absolutely nothing?!

i guess i'll just make warnings and close this now.