What re-colors would you like to see from Hasbro?

Poll: I would love to see Hasbro produce

metallic colors, always cool!
42.86%
phantom force style, clear parts all the way!
28.57%
half and half colors, because two colors are better than one
11.43%
other (please state)
17.14%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
As you'll all know, Hasbro are pretty great when it's come to their re-colors in previous series.
They've sprayed weight disks, fully metallic colored blades, and not to mention the phantom force re-colors (in personal opinion some of the nicest).
So what would you like to see?

Personally I'd love for them to do some re-colors in the same vein as the metal masters series, the metallic tones they used were always nice.

Metallic Red Earth Aquilla <3
the same color as coro coro limited l drago
I want to see recolours of storm pegasus in black and red. That would be sick.
I want some moer ~FABULOUS~ recolours like ray unicorno aurora ver. ;D
Chocked_2... So completely clear with sparkles.
Phantom Force really :\
=P sparkles ftw. Although I know how popular they are, I'm really disliking the black recolours of a lot of beys.
I'm a little in love with them.
If hasbro released a set of entirely black blades with silver stickers, I'd snap those up so quick it'd make your head spin.
... Wow, just the thought of that actually makes me pretty immensely happy >w<
I wasn't really around during the pre-MFB years. What do you mean by Phantom Force recolours?

EDIT: Found some pictures of 'em. They look pretty nice.
(Jun. 28, 2010  12:47 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'm a little in love with them.
If hasbro released a set of entirely black blades with silver stickers, I'd snap those up so quick it'd make your head spin.
... Wow, just the thought of that actually makes me pretty immensely happy >w<

LOL

I think completely clear recolours would be cool. During the plastic generation, Takara released a few Bey which were completely clear with sets of markers, so kids could colour them in.

Completely clear parts would be awesome for dyeing and other customisations. :]

---

(Jun. 28, 2010  12:49 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I wasn't really around during the HMS years. What do you mean by Phantom Force recolours?

Phantom Force were a series of recolours Hasbro released during the plastic generation.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Phantom_Force
(Jun. 28, 2010  12:50 PM)♥ Wrote: I think completely clear recolours would be cool. During the plastic generation, Takara released a few Bey which were completely clear with sets of markers, so kids could colour them in.

Completely clear parts would be awesome for dyeing and other customisations. :]

I defiitely agree with this, but I think a big part of that is based around us being older members.
We're both old enough and experienced enough to dye parts ourselves, where as a lot of kids wouldn't be :\
As well as that, I honestly think a lot of kids would see just clear blades as lazy and boring without trying to be creative and customize them aesthetically...
Ahh, of course, but I also think that the Takara sets with markers would have been cool for kids.

[Image: DSC02435.png]

I got this in a lot from YJA haha; it looks like a good effort from a kid. :3
Anything that looks good I'll go for. I'll buy blades just because I like what colour they are or how they look, I'll have to say I like clear parts the most though.
Hot Pink Perseus. That would be cool. loljk.

I'd really like to see various patterns (plaid, polka dots...okay maybe not) if ever possible, which it most likely will not be.
But a clear WB with a spiral would really look sick.
Or a Gemios clear wheel with half red and half blue.
(Jun. 28, 2010  1:19 PM)♥ Wrote: Ahh, of course, but I also think that the Takara sets with markers would have been cool for kids.

[Image: DSC02435.png]

I got this in a lot from YJA haha; it looks like a good effort from a kid. :3

A little white spirit on that and you've got yourself a nice looking blade XD
This is just it though, there are so many small detailed parts on blades, that for the most part markers just don't work.
With clear wheels that are already colored and transparent you still have some base color, which is why recolors like the green leone work on the yellow leone clear wheel.
When you have totally crystal clear parts, it's almost impossible to get all the details unless you had some really fat kind of sponge tipped permanent marker.
I sort of dug metal masters I own 2 of them. But what I really want are more of the fusion colours like they did for Driger F and Wolborg 2 where they are 2 colours and when it spins it blends into a mix of the 2. I would love to see this done with something like Pegasis.
urgh! Those looked awful man. And yes they were called hyperblades.
Clear Clear Wheels (lol) look really nice to me. Like Cyber Pegasis' CW or the limited Purple Aquila's CW. Also the clear RF.
More coloured Wheels would be nice.

Aside from this, I just want to see more completely clear parts. Not necessarily to dye either. I have a clear Aquila and Pisces right now, and they just look so good on Metal Wheels with the clear Pegasis II Face from Galaxy Pegasis.
I think the best thing Hasbro could ever do (but I highly doubt they would ever think of it), would be to sell custom coloured beyblades. They have all the molds and different coloured plastics, so it wouldn't be too hard. Better yet would be to have the ability to choose what parts you want so you can have your blade customized and look they way you want.
That's why I said I doubt they would think of it, let alone create it.
I'd say they should redo all the G-Revs and V-Force in Metallic and a couple from season one of the plastics like Black Dranzer that would be cool IMO
lol, I wish they would rerelease plastics.
It's actually possible (in limited quantities), but I sincerely doubt it.