What percentage of your collection is Hasbro/TAKARA-TOMY ?

Poll: What is the composition of your Beyblade collection in terms of makers ? The first number is Hasbro, the second is TAKARA-TOMY.

0% Hasbro - 100% TAKARA-TOMY
13.64%
10% Hasbro - 90% TAKARA-TOMY
9.66%
20% Hasbro - 80% TAKARA-TOMY
6.25%
30% Hasbro - 70% TAKARA-TOMY
3.98%
40% Hasbro - 60% TAKARA-TOMY
5.68%
50% Hasbro - 50% TAKARA-TOMY
5.11%
60% Hasbro - 40% TAKARA-TOMY
6.82%
70% Hasbro - 30% TAKARA-TOMY
5.68%
80% Hasbro - 20% TAKARA-TOMY
6.25%
90% Hasbro - 10% TAKARA-TOMY
19.89%
100% Hasbro - 0% TAKARA-TOMY
17.05%
Total: 100% 176 vote(s)
Its not Funskool, at least...
Here's an "About Us" section from the Funskool Official site. Maybe it may help you...
Funskool
(Jan. 30, 2012  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, are they ? What is the company that asks, in the Philippines, for every kid to bring their packages to competitions ?

That would be Ban Kee Trading, the local distributor in the Philippines. The Beys they sell are all Takara-Tomy, just with the altered packaging without the info on the Bey-Ta machines. Curiously, Hell Kerbecs' packaging is missing the part with Damian's name as well as the constellation the Bey represents, but all the others are just fine. Ah, the hazards of altered packaging...
OK, and New Boy, which by the way uses our English Metal Fight Beyblade logo from what I remember, is for which country ?
IIRC, NewBoy reportedly distributes toys to the Middle East, and certain countries of Africa. :\
And yes, they distribute TT beys. Smile

EDIT- Search complete!
Found their site, and they say that they distribute products to the Middle East, Northern Africa, and Indonesia. They also have local markets in other places! And oh boy! India's on the map too! I can't believe that I can get a TT bey in my local toy store now! They provide a map on the site-
NewBioy
Iirc, Arab countries..
10% Hasbro(DS Counter Leone) and 90% Takara. The rest of my collection is completely TT
(Jan. 30, 2012  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, are they ? What is the company that asks, in the Philippines, for every kid to bring their packages to competitions ?

I dont live in the Philippines, but where I live, they put yellow stickers on the box and encourage us to exchange them(whole packaging) for golden stickers or 'tokens' to be placed and collected in our 'passport'(we have the WBBA here) . The tokens can then be collected to a certain amount to be redeemed for a membership or privilege card( for promotions, discounts). Anyway, our importer is Sheng Tai Toys and the WBBA(TT)
for MFB id say its 90-10 for hasbro cause its convinent atm

but for plastic and hms id say 100% Takara, i would have hasbro plastics if i didnt lose my old blades (snif snif dragoon s Crying)
For MFB, I'd say about 97% Hasbro and 3% TT, mainly because I don't get that much money, and when I do, I spend it on Yu-Gi-Oh! cards (I gotta quit it), and it's usually for the place we're at at the current moment. Plastics and HMS are 100% TT. I only have A Dragoon G and Draciel MS.
Before I forget, my BeyBlade collection's all Takara-Tomy. But it mostly has to do with where I live. Y'know the sad part? Even though all we get are Takara-Tomy beys, aside from the purple Earth Aquila and more gold L-Dragos than I care to count, I've yet to see any of those limited or promotional beys they like to sell/give away so much in Japan. At least you Hasbro bladers have a chance of getting at least some of them, provided said bey appears in the anime.

Makes me sad... Crying
(Feb. 09, 2012  6:19 PM)Lucky-kun Wrote: Before I forget, my BeyBlade collection's all Takara-Tomy. But it mostly has to do with where I live. Y'know the sad part? Even though all we get are Takara-Tomy beys, aside from the purple Earth Aquila and more gold L-Dragos than I care to count, I've yet to see any of those limited or promotional beys they like to sell/give away so much in Japan. At least you Hasbro bladers have a chance of getting at least some of them, provided said bey appears in the anime.

Makes me sad... Crying

Which ones are you talking about ? And where do you live ?
I live in the Philippines. Smile

Vulcan Horuseus, for one. Basically, if it didn't come as a regular release in Japan, we didn't see it (at least, I didn't). I did see a Counter Leone once or twice bundled with the English NDS game, but that's it.
So you never got the PSP game ? I suppose that was indeed the only way to get Vulcan Horuseus.
Actually, I'm not sure if they even sold the PSP game here. I certainly didn't see it.

Another weird thing is we have Toys 'R Us here, and yet not once did I see them sell the NDS game version that came with Cyber Pegasis, that is supposedly exclusive to Toys 'R Us if I remember correctly.

At least we have metal faces...
You have Asian Toys "R" Us, which are really not the same as Hasbro-related ones.
I've got all hasbro but 1 random booster takara tomy, My sister got a beyblade made by takara tomy...
it broke almost immediatly...
(Feb. 09, 2012  7:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You have Asian Toys "R" Us, which are really not the same as Hasbro-related ones.

So that's why I sometimes see them selling Target-exclusive toys!

The wonders never cease... Cute
cool! how much
(Feb. 09, 2012  7:29 PM)Luck Wrote: cool! how much

Excuse me for going off-topic, but I meant other toys that are exclusive to the store mega-chain Target. That Iron Man figure pack with the desert drones, for one.

Anyway, we're still waiting on 4D here, and with things as they are now, I'll probably see neither hide nor hair of Mercury Anubis or Omega Dragonis. Unless I find some specialty store somewhere.
I have approx. 100 hasbro (plastics included) and 3 Takara Tomy (Fang Leone, Mercury Anubis, and Escolpio)
due to the availibility I mainly see hasbro never seen takra tomy in store only online
I have 100% hasbro, eventhough i have more than enough reasons to just fly to japan and buy a freaking TT myself(i dont prefer to buy things online when they're on the other side of the world). in my opinion, TT is much better, but my beys obviously dont reflect it.
Just about 98% of my collection is Hasbro Beys, Stadiums, and Gear. All except Takara Driger V.
After the edition of Diablo and Cygnus mine is 60% Hasbro and 40% Takara Tomy
Everything is hasbro but my Basalt Horogium and a set of metal faces are Takara.
I have 21 hasbro and 17 takara tomy
90% hasbro 10% takara due to the fact that i buy the really good beys that i can't wait for like phantom and duo from takara while i buy most of my collector/semi good beys like screw capricorn and gravity perseus from hasbro