What japanese toys and games are you into?

(Sep. 02, 2008  2:33 AM)B Wrote: we need more games like beyblade Grin maybe takara tomy will wake up one day and realize they need to make more good games

Well B-Damon was a good game before they allow every core to be use and everyone was able to make a perfect combo
well, beyblade was awesome, then it just disapeared for 4 years, its like cutting off ur left arm Uncertain
This is off topic but the only way to make b-daman better is to use the second version of the b-daman figures and not make every part useable and use the crash gameplay
guess what, my local anime store has b-damon, but i didnt buy any. they also had a few beyblade stuff 0_0 nothing major though (like an actual beyblade) just like gold triggers and battle analyzers
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:21 AM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: The girls on bakugan are hot, dosen't anyone agree with me?

I don't see how Cartoon Characters are considiered hot, they're not even real, no offence but how desperate can you get?
(Sep. 02, 2008  4:06 AM)Sega Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:21 AM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: The girls on bakugan are hot, dosen't anyone agree with me?

I don't see how Cartoon Characters are considiered hot, they're not even real, no offence but how desperate can you get?

It's mostly because anime characters can have a lot of sex appeal just because the artist says so. I use Orihime Inoue as a primary example.

But seriously, I don't get why you'd be seriously attracted to a 2D image. It's like being in love with a stick figure IMO. =/

And RockinonBlades, you seriously need to cool it with B-Daman. I'm not saying you should never talk about it and should end your obsession with it, but your going off topic in your own topic to talk about B-Daman. :-/
(Sep. 02, 2008  2:34 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  4:06 AM)Sega Wrote:

It's mostly because anime characters can have a lot of sex appeal just because the artist says so. I use Orihime Inoue as a primary example.

But seriously, I don't get why you'd be seriously attracted to a 2D image. It's like being in love with a stick figure IMO. =/

And RockinonBlades, you seriously need to cool it with B-Daman. I'm not saying you should never talk about it and should end your obsession with it, but your going off topic in your own topic to talk about B-Daman. :-/

sorry
you guys, read the thread titles: japanese toys and games, not which anime character i wnna date and marry. Back to topic: anyone heard of the celeberity in japan (and they make toys that are like a model of him) , his name is like hard gay or something lol. i recently just saw one of his toys at a storeXD
(Sep. 03, 2008  11:41 PM)B Wrote: you guys, read the thread titles: japanese toys and games, not which anime character i wnna date and marry. Back to topic: anyone heard of the celeberity in japan (and they make toys that are like a model of him) , his name is like hard gay or something lol. i recently just saw one of his toys at a storeXD

pretty ironic you told people to get back on topic and posted something pretty off topic

just sayin
well, carp

i was looking for a .gif that deals with this VERY issue (hentai). yeah well, needless to say I didn't exactly find what i was looking for
(Sep. 04, 2008  3:01 AM)bugturtles Wrote: bible black could be good

yeah

[Image: 2dvj2hx.gif]
(Sep. 04, 2008  3:04 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2008  3:01 AM)bugturtles Wrote: bible black could be good

yeah

[Image: 2dvj2hx.gif]

HAHAHAHAHA
(Sep. 04, 2008  1:13 PM)SK Wrote: none

then don't respond
Anyone have any clues to any new Japanese games coming out? like a Jenga game where you use people instead of bricks?
(Sep. 04, 2008  10:38 PM)James Wrote: Anyone have any clues to any new Japanese games coming out? like a Jenga game where you use people instead of bricks?

what?
I asked if anyone had any clues to a new Japanese game coming out. I used the Jenga tower made of people comment to be funny though I guess no one thought it was =/
pretty ironic you told people to get back on topic and posted something pretty off topic

just sayin
[/quote]

no no no, its a japanese toy action figure XD, i was trying to say they had them at my anime shop and i thought it was really wierd
I am aware of Hard Gay. :-P
(Sep. 04, 2008  10:46 PM)James Wrote: I asked if anyone had any clues to a new Japanese game coming out. I used the Jenga tower made of people comment to be funny though I guess no one thought it was =/

Click on my links, all those shows have product lines which means stuff like TCGs, and such.
o lol XD there's a giant toy of him that shoots out things, i didnt venture out to find out what it shot out lol