What is your favorite random booster

Quick question what is your favorite random booster and it could be from any generation of beyblade and why. In my opinion I like random booster Vol. 2 with the prize bey of pre hybrid wheel Pisces.
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:59 AM)Pixie Stick Wrote: Quick question what is your favorite random booster and it could be from any generation of beyblade and why. In my opinion I like random booster Vol. 2 with the prize bey of pre hybrid wheel Pisces.

Vol 8 with jade Jupiter (me and a fake jade go way back).
I like RB 23 because I absolutely love the look of both the Hollow rings.
Absolutely RB24. Like Black and Gold Imperial, Glide, Master !
I am excited for vol.24!
All the beys look awesome!
From MFB, I couldn't go without mentioning Random Booster Vol.8. Jade Jupiter is a pretty cool prize bey, and it has the one thing I love about it, they made extra anime beys and included them as the sub prizes so you have an incentive to get other beys for collection purposes. I kinda wish that Burst did this, I mean besides the white Glide Ragnaruk.

For Burst, I'll be biased and say Random Booster Vol.23. I'm a Deathscyther fan, so having the prize bey be Hollow Deathscyther is pretty neat as it's one of my favourite Sparking beys. Whilst the stock combo isn't that amazing, the whole set does contain the two parts I need to make my own stock combo for Hollow Deathscyther (the 10 Disc and the purple Power Driver), which certainly helps haha.
For mfb I'd say rb8, I like how it has several stock combos all of which are cool imo. Plus Fox is my favorite mfb face bolt.

Burst I'd have to go with Rb10, imo there isn't one meh or bad pull, all of them look good and have neat parts, which to me is very rare for random boosters.
Volume 22 had some good parts and some sick looking beys. The yellow Infinite shield is one of the sickest beys I have ever seen
(Mar. 12, 2021  7:01 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Volume 22 had some good parts and some sick looking beys. The yellow Infinite shield is one of the sickest beys I have ever seen

Try this ! Yellow shield + Black Infinite ring + Red MCC + Hyperion2 chip + Awakened 2D RB24 + Rise RB18. Looks awesome with good performance.